Chapter XI. Pledged

Start from the beginning

A handmaiden came inside "Your grace"

Jon and I turn to her "Yes"

The handmaiden says "Princess Rhea wants to meet you in her chamber"

I ask "Why?"

"I had no idea but she wants you now"

Jon says "Go, we will be fine"

I say "You sure"

"Not the first time with children"

I smile "Okay"

》》》》《《《《

In Rhea's chamber, I walk in as Rhea Targaryen sits in her chair on the balcony. Rhea says "Please, we join me"

I sit across from her "Princess Rhea, you asked to meet me"

"Yes, I need to discuss important things with you"

"I am listening"

"When my father Prince Duncan gives his rights in rule to his young brother to marry mother Lady Jenny, there was one point that I or my children will rule one day"

"Well, Father told me and I know a lot of stories about your father and his story with your mother"

"So your father taught you the law and how it works" I nod "Well that's easy for me to say it"

Rhea pours wine for us and I refuse to drink it "You ruined my daughter's marriage all over the past years and now you give a thing Larissa could not give Daeron A son" Rhea takes a sip "And after this war, the boy will be with his father and you will be in Stormsend or Harrenhal wherever you will settle in"

"Can you get to your point without playing with words, You want to say something, Say it!"

"As Daeron the first child to Aerys, he will take the throne no one will accept Daenerys at the Iron Throne, she is a woman and believe me, these men will not accept a woman to sit on the Iron Throne and who can not bear children"

I back in my chair annoyed giving her a look "What does that include me?"

"Daeron will sit on the Iron throne with my daughter and your son will be the heir so by law Larissa will take Rhaegar"

"I am sorry what the fuck are you saying, No one could take my child"

"The boy will grow up at the red keep with us his family and his mother by law"

"Who said I would give you my child"

"You will because that is what is best for the boy, he will have a mother with name Velaryon and you could play some part in his life" I felt my stomach and blood boiling inside me "You are a bastard, Lyanna" I look at her angrily "After my family takes the throne, we will take your lands whether you bend the knee or not. So you will be in two places a widow of Stormsend or in Winterfell" Rhea take another sip "You will not have a rule in King's Landing and if you will be with the boy that will be for a short time until he stops nursing"

I take a deep breath trying to control my anger.

"Because as much you will be in King's Landing the more you will ruin my daughter's wedding and life. Or you could stay as Daeron's mistress if you want the boy but he will grow in front of the people he is Larissa's son and she will be his queen regent if anything happens to Daeron"

"Well right now I want to put this knife on your heart or chock you to death for this shit coming out your mouth but Lady Catelyn taught me to be respectful" I take my wine cup and pour it at the table "No one could take my son even if I die my son will be with his uncle Jon or in Winterfell with my siblings and if your daughter wants my child she welcomes to talk to me or the boy's father because both of them has tongue" I storm outside.