Chapter 11: Birthday

Songs: Shameless by Camila Cabello

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Today is my birthday. I was turning 18 and I coudln't be more exicted. My mom made Reggie and I's favorite breakfast and Reggie did what he every year and forget it was our birthday. "Whats with the special breakfast?" He asked coming downstairs.

"Reg, you do this every year. You really need to put ourbirthday on a calender." I spoke eating the food.

"Oh, that's why. Cool." He said and sat down grabbing breakfast for himself.

"Cool?! That's it? Were turning 18!" I spoke a little to loudly.

I heard a knock on the door and saw Luke and Alex outside. I opened the door and they came in.

They walked in and I closed the door. Alex grabbed 2 boxes out of his backpack and gave me the one with f/c wrapping paper on it. "Thanks, Alex." I opened it and it was a flower but made out picks for a guitar. The picks were in my favorite color. "I love it. Thank you." I spoke and I hugged him.

"I'll give you your gift later." Luke whispered in my ear. I blushed at the images that were in my head.

"Deal." I said and he hugged me from behind. "Well, lets go. I don't want to be late for school." Yes, sadly my birthday was on a school day. (If you have a summer birthday, just say its summer school.)

We walked outside and got in my car. Reggie took front seat and Alex was behind him, Luke was behind me. We arived at school and hung out til the bell rang. Luke and I were walking to class when a girl bumped into him, spilling her coffee all over him. "Oh, my god. I am so sorry." He said and started to clean his shirt with her sleeve.

"Luke, we have to get to class." I said.

"Yeah, let's go." He said and the girl was still looking at him.

"I'm Sarah, by the way."

"I'm Luke and this is-"

"Y/n." I spoke sternly.

"Oh, okay. Sorry about the spill." She said motioning to his shirt.

I walked more to my class and sat in my chair. "Jealous much?"

"No...maybe.."

"Hey, I'm not going after anyone but you. Just you." He reassures me. "Promise. Today. Tommorow. Forever."

"Okay, I believe you." I spoke but then Sarah walked in.

"Is this Histroy?" She asked.

"yes, Luke will you swich with Mrs..."

"Kate. Sarah Kate."

"Mrs. Kate."

"Yeah, sure. Where do you want me?" He asked.

"Over by.." The teacher said where and Luke had to move.

"Oh, hey." Sarah said.

"Hi, so your new? Where'd you move from?" I asked.

"Yeah, we moved from Washinton." She answered.

"Nice. Why'd you move?"

"Dads job. He works for this band this. Battle Of The Bands, he's a judge for it." She answered.

"Oh, Luke and I are gonna be there then. We both have bands." I said.

"Oh, cool. Is Luke dating or interested in anyone?" She asked.

"Yeah, he is actually."

"Oh, who?" She asked.

"Me."