Chapter V. Name For A King

Start from the beginning

"Give me" I give him Elianna "Come to Father" he smiles at her and looks at me "Well the army heading to Ashemark"

"Great, that's great, We are taking everything Robb took"

Harwin nervously "Yes, I will give Elianna to her mother, and do not worry"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Harrenhal's camp. Bernia and Robb sit in the tent "We are close to Ashemark, Robb"

"Yeah if we do it right in time we will take The Grag and Crakehall at the same time"

Bernia smiles "You take everything they take from you"

"Yes, I know" Robb smiles "I am happy that Lyanna take Riverlands for her and take what they take from me then now, I wanted to take Westerlands for her"

"But Westerlands or Riverlands not your home, Winterfell is your home, North, Robb"

"I know but I have to back what they take because when I back I want to be back with the name that I fight my enemy"

"Jon is king now"

"Everything will be for Jon, I don't, I filled once in that"

Bernia holds his hand "We all made mistakes but we should back fast, you will be the king or not, you have to back to your siblings and I want my wedding in Winterfell as you said to me years ago"

Robb smiles "I guess you should start sewing your wedding dress then"

Bernia smiles "Is that you mean we will marry soon"

Robb nods "Before the end of this year but if you do not want it's okay"

Bernia fastly "No, I want"

Robb laughs and squeezes her hand "Me too"

A solider gets in "My l..o..rd" Bernia tried not to laugh "My lady"

Robb says "I am still alive, used it, What happened?"

"Queen Lyanna sent her navy army to Fair Isle and their battle going now and the lord commander is Arthur Lannister"

"You can go and do not let anyone get in because they will stare for days"

The soldier nods and walks outside.

Bernia says "I guess we trap the Lannisters"

Robb says "No, The Targaryen take Castlery that's means we trap the Targaryen"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Dragonstone, my chamber, Lucaes sits to study the history with me. Reagan walks in "May I talk with you"

I say "Sure"

Regan to Luke "Mother wants you"

Luke annoyed "Fine"

I warn him "Hey!"

Luke smiles "Fine, mother. I am sorry" he walks outside.

Reagan sits "Well, as I am your ward, I wanted to talk to Ser Jaime in this but I wanted to talk to you before him and Mother and Father"

I say "Say it" I rub my belly "What happened?"

Reagan says "I want to betroth"

I widen my eyes "To who?" I smile "The girl you dreamed about her since Joffrey's marriage"

Reagan smiles "Yes"

"Wow, you talking seriously"

"Yes, mother. I will be lord soon enough and I want a lady"