𝒗𝒊𝒊.

Começar do início

OKAY, Sully’s fall in,” Jake called out, as everyone went inside the hut.

  “Remember the family meeting,” Neteyam said, a sly smirk slowly crept on his face as he forcefully dragged his younger brother down with him. You held a neutral expression, as you stood in front of the Marui pod. As you attempted to walk away, only to feel someone drag you towards the now-formed circle.

  “You too (Y/N),” Neytiri spoke, as she let go of your arm. And sat next to you. Slightly pulling you in close towards her. As Kiri reluctantly sat down on your left side.

  You gave a small tiresome sigh, as Jake began to speak.

  “I need you kids to be on your best behavior,” Jake stated seriously.

  “I mean it. Learn fast, and pull your weight. Don't cause trouble, got it.” he finished as he was mainly looking at Lo’ak when he spoke.

  “Yes sir,” Lo’ak replied, as Neteyam harshly tugged Lo’ak’s neck. Causing him to hiss in pain, as Neteyam chuckled. While you slowly lay your head on Neytiri’s shoulder and stared at the floor in boredom.

  “I want to go home,” Tuk said as small tears started to form at the edge of her eyes. While everyone looked at her.

  “Oh, Tuk. . .” Neytiri said, in a worrisome manner. Your ears went flat as you looked at Tuk’s crying form.

  “Tuk,” Jake said softly, as he rubbed his youngest daughter’s arm. In hopes to comfort her. “This is our home now.” he looked over at the rest of his family.

  “We’re gonna get threw this, if we have each other's backs, right?” he finished. While Neytiri looked at the ground. “What does your father always say?” she questioned.

  As for her everyone replied except for you and Kiri. While Neteyam looked at the two of you, smiling. “That’s right. Sully’s stick together.”Jake said,

  “Now this time with some feeling.” as all of his kids said ‘Sully’s stick together’. “You too (Y/N),” Jake said as he turned to look at you.

  “Sully’s stick together.” you quickly mumbled, looking over at the reef. As Jake’s and Neytiri’s ears slightly went flat.

  Everyone stood up and started making their way toward the exit. You were the last one out, as you felt a bigger hand pull on your wrist. You turned around and saw Jake.

  “Be careful (Y/N), and stick with Neteyam and Lo’ak,” he said in a concerned tone. You hummed in agreement, as he let go of your wrist.

  While Neytiri sighed, her eyes were still fixated on your leaving figure. As her husband pulled her in a side hug.

. . .

     YOU stared in awe, as you saw the three familiar Metkayina teens dive into the water. “C’mon (Y/N)!” Lo’ak shouted with excitement. As he and Neteyam jumped into the water chaotically. You smiled at the two idiots, as Tuk and Kiri appeared next to you.

  Kiri looked at the clear water and glanced over at the two of you. Tuk’s smile grew, as the three of you jumped into the water. Creating large splashes, as screams escaped your mouths.

  Feeling the refreshing cold water engulf your whole body, you looked around. Awestruck. It was breathtaking.

  Your honey-colored eyes scanned the water, as you saw many new and interesting animals swim around. As the Sully kids did the same.

  From afar the Metkayina girl smiled, at your cute reaction to the reef. As her dimples were pronounced on the sides of her face.

sorry I feel like this felt rushed or something? But thank you all for being patient with me, I'll definitely edit this later. And also sorry for the short-ish chapter I know I usually write longer than this but I'm a little tired. Also! Next chapter will have Tsireya, Ao’nung & rotxo. <33  )

unedited  .
02 / 28 / 2023