"Lo'ak-" I start, putting a hand on his wrist again. Neteyam's ears flop down and nods, "the perfect little soldier." Lo'ak says. I sigh as he shrugs my hand off again. "Well I'm not you!" Lo'ak yells, my ears immediately flop hearing his words. "He is my brother, I'm going." He says, walking away. "Oh, he's your brother?" Neteyam says, he quickly catches up to Lo'ak and turns him around, "no, I'm your brother." He says in a stern voice. I turn to see Tsireya and Ao'nung on their ilu's, hop onto the dock. "Lo'ak!" Tsireya calls as she walks to him. Lo'ak shakes Neteyam's hand off of him and grabs my hand, we jump into the water together and our ilu's swim under us. We grab onto the handle of our ilu's saddles and make our way to Payakan. I hear faint yelling from Neteyam behind us. We pass Kiri and Tuk. "Lo'ak!" Kiri says. "Vasilia!" Tuk yells, I look back at her with an apologetic smile as I go back underwater with Lo'ak.

We finally make it to Payakan and Lo'ak quickly gets off his ilu, he swims to Payakan and sees a red pinger in him. "Shit!" Lo'ak curses, "Vasilia come help me get this out!" He yells, I quickly swim over and try to pull the pinger out. I look up and my grip loosens, I let go of the pinger in shock and accidentally fall into the water. "Vasilia are you okay?" Lo'ak says, bringing a hand out for me to get back up onto the tulkun. "Lo'ak.. there's a demon ship." I say, not taking my eyes off of it. "Shit!" Lo'ak curses again. "Help me pull out this goddamn pinger!" He yells. We pull with all our might until we hear the rest of the group yell our names. "Help us pull the pinger out! There's a demon ship!" I yell.

I begin to get frustrated and yell while I pull and so does everyone else. "Call it in!" Neteyam yells to Lo'ak. "But-" Lo'ak starts. "Call dad!" Neteyam yells. "Just do it Lo'ak! We need the help!" I yell. He takes his hands off of the pinger and walks onto Payakan's back. "Da- I mean devil dog, do you read me?" Lo'ak says.

⁺˖˚⊹ ✦ ⊹˚˖⁺

Nobody

"Did you see where they went?" Neytiri asks. "Eagle eye, do you copy?" Lo'ak says. Jake taps his mate on the arm. "Lo'ak!" Jake says. "We are with a tulkun that is under attack. Killer ships inbound." Lo'ak says. "Who's with you?" "It's all of us, Tsireya, Vasilia and Aonung too. We're at three brother's rocks." Jake sighs, "get to cover and do not engage alright? You hear me?" Jake says. "Do not engage, we're coming." Jake says, before running off. "Yes sir." Lo'ak says.

"It's getting closer!" Tsireya yells. Neteyam counts down from three, and the teens all start pulling. Neteyam gets off the tulkun's side and grabs a rope from his ilu's saddle. "Aonung, catch!" He yells, Aonung catches the rope and ties it onto the pinger. Neteyam ties the end of the rope onto his ilu's saddle and mounts the ilu. "Go go go!" Aonung says. Neteyam starts going forward on his ilu, slowly pulling it out with the groups help. "Pull harder!" Tsireya yells. The pinger flies out of Payakan and the group fall into the water. Neteyam swims up to the pinger, collecting the rope. "Go that way! I'll hold them off." Neteyam says, Vasilia quickly snatches it out of his hands.

"Go Neteyam!" She says, she hops onto her own ilu and zooms off into the water. "Vasilia no!" Lo'ak yells. "Come on bro!" Neteyam says. Lo'ak gets onto his ilu and rides up to Payakan. "Payakan! Go!" He yells before swimming underwater with everyone else. Vasilia swims off with the pinger, out of nowhere as she tries to get away, explosions start happening in the water. She looks back and drops the pinger and swims off. She turns around and swims back to the group, she finds the group hiding in a plant. Lo'ak quickly grabs her free hand and pulls her in to hide. Everyone skedaddles off as more machines get put into the water. Kiri swims with Tuk on her back, a machine right on her tail. Tuk slowly starts to lose grip due to the speed and Kiri struggles to keep her on. The group all swim into a bush of plants, leaves smacking them in their faces as machines follow them.

Kiri tries to hold Tuk for longer, but Tuk gets smacked and she falls off of the ilu. Vasilia swims behind Tsireya, she ends up getting away and Vasilia gets chased by a machine. One of the machines shoot some sort of floating device into her ilu's fin, making her fall off and her ilu float. A machine comes infront of her, giving her no way out. A machine is about to get her until Lo'ak quickly swims down and grabs her by the arm, he swoops her up onto his ilu and the machines crash into eachother. Vasilia wraps her arms around Lo'ak as he puts his hand on Vasilia's thigh making sure she wont fall off. Lo'ak swims off with Vasilia clinging onto him, he gets off the ilu, letting it swim away as he and Vasilia swim up into an air pocket.

Lo'ak swims in first, finding Tuk. Vasilia swims up to inform the pair. "It's coming!" She yells, "we gotta go!" Lo'ak says. Tuk and Lo'ak take a deep breath before going underwater again. They start swimming off as fast as they can before a net shoots out and catches the trio. Lo'ak manages to swim out of the net but the two girls are stuck. Lo'ak sees a banshee swimming towards the net, he grabs on as the net gets lifted into the air. "Hold on!" Lo'ak yells. "Hurry!" Vasilia yells. Vasilia watches as Lo'ak's knife barely makes it through the net. The three get thrown onto the demon ship.

⁺˖˚⊹ ✦ ⊹˚˖⁺

Vasilia

The metal feels cold on my body as I get thrown onto the ship. I quickly get up and hiss, I take out one of my knives from the side of my loincloth, cutting sky people and avatars before my knife gets kicked from my hand and I get pinned to the ground. Tuk's knife gets kicked out of her hands as she also gets kicked to the ground. A weird looking sky person runs out of the ship, "don't hurt them!" he yells. He gets pulled back by more sky people, "Spider!" Lo'ak yells. "Bro, you okay?" the sky person asks. "Yeah, great cuz. Never better." Lo'ak replies. An avatar keeps telling Tuk to 'shut up' and 'keep her mouth shut'. I stay quiet. Another avatar flies down on an ikran, he orders the sky people to bring the boy called 'Spider' back inside.

The avatar walks up to Lo'ak as another puts him on his feet, gripping his queue. "I remember you." The avatar spits, "cuff 'em to the rail, all of them." The avatars lead us to the metal rail, one of them kicks me in the back of the legs, "get on your knees." He snaps this orange cuff onto my forearm, attaching the other side to the rail. Lo'ak and Tuk get cuffed to the railing as well. "Be brave." Lo'ak says. Tuk struggles to get free as Lo'ak just stays still. I hear yips and calls, I look up to see skimwigs flying towards the ship. "Na'vi inbound!" "Dad!" Tuk yells. The skimwigs come to a stop. The avatar rips Lo'ak's necklace and earpiece off and puts it on himself. "Jake, tell your friends to stand down." The avatar says into the earpiece.

"You want your kids back? You come out alone." He says. "You know better than to test my resolve." He adds, raising a gun, then placing it at Lo'ak's head. "Lo'ak! No!" I say, struggling to get free. "I took you under my wing Jake, you betrayed me." The avatar says again. "You killed your own. Good men, good women. I will not hesitate to execute your kid." He says sternly. "Just wait one." comes muffled out of the earpiece. "Offers fixing to expire, what's it gonna be?" I see Jake coming out slowly on a skimwig. "Easy shot." One of them says, the colonel lowers the avatar's gun. "You fire now, they attack. Wait till he's onboard." He says. Lo'ak growls in frustration.

Suddenly, a big tulkun jumps out of the water, landing on the boat, smushing avatars and skypeople. "Payakan!" Tuk yells. The skypeople try shooting at Payakan, but his skin is too thick. Payakan sways his tail, causing lots and lots of destruction. The herd of skimwigs then fly again, war cries escaping the hunter's mouths. Payakan jumps back into the water, the villagers coming closer. They swim under as shots get fired, aimed at them. "Sully's inbound! I want eyes on!" The colonel says. We watch as Neytiri flies by us on her ikran, shooting skypeople skillfully with her arrows. The ship moves, it moves onto a rock, causing Lo'ak, Tuk and I to go flying upwards, then crashing down. Lo'ak tries to break the railing by kicking it, but all he has done is dent it.

I hear a splash and see Neteyam clinging onto a railing, pulling himself up onto the ship and running towards us. "Neteyam!" Tuk exclaims happily. "Hey baby brother, need some help?" Neteyam says, cutting my cuff, letting me free. He cuts Tuk free and pushes her towards me. "Get Tuk out of here, now." Neteyam says, I nod and take Tuk's hand and run off. Lo'ak yelling at Neteyam to hurry up and cut him free. "Who's the mighty warrior?" I hear before Tuk and I jump into the water.

SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE
idk ive just been unmotivated to update since the last part is about war, um so i kind of want to do something i know u guys r gonna hate me for BUT im gonna do it anyway 🤭