She was alive yet not alive. Everyday was the same for her. Nothing new.

Until she met a young girl.

"Please give me one cold orange juice, here the money" the young girl put money on counter.

Eun came out as bringing an orange juice in can "Here you go"
"Thank you, auntie" the girl thanked and opened the can .She drank it until the can feeling empty.

"Auntie, could you tell me what exact this year and what time now?" the girl wiped her mouth with her arm.

"Why you asking, did you forget?" Eun confused and went away for a while 'What a weird child for asking date'

Not long, Eun came back with information "Today is 02-15-1998 as for the time right now is around 04:34 PM"
"I have little amnesia. Thank you and bye auntie" the girl thanked and immediately left.

'Amnesia...?' Eun confused and knitted her eyebrow.

I didn't want let it to bother me so I tried to forget it. But then the girl came back again in the same day.

"Auntie"

"Yes?" Eun surprised to meet her again "Oh my .What you need this time ,dear?"

This time she didn't buy something instead asking something beyond my expectation.

"Could I live you for a while?"

I didn't know what happen to me as if it's not me welcoming her but something familiar about her "Oh sure, you can my dear"

"Thank you, auntie" the girl smiled and followed me.

Nothing appeared in my mind as letting the girl went to inside this small store.

I gave her room to stay. I cooked meals for her to eat.

Whenever she going out, I didn't ask where was she going. But whenever she came home and greeted me, I welcomed her warmly.

One day she asked me to help her for school registration. At some moments, some questions running in my mind.

Who's that girl?

Why I let that child to live here?

"It's (you)" the young girl introduced herself

"I'm Eun"

"Nice to meet you, Eun auntie" (you) bowed

Eun smiled "just keep calling me as auntie"

"Well, then auntie"

I didn't know why I was still letting her to stay here even though I know she was a completely stranger to me.

Was I that lonely?

Or it's just I don't care anymore what would happen?

The next day she brought a young boy that I assumed he was her classmate. The boy called Dokja. He visited here until late for some days.

For some time, I was thinking that this girl slowly doing whatever she wanted. It's because I still didn't know what her goals.

One day, she told me about her classmate's family. I could see that she willing to help her friend. I didn't expect too that she would need my help.

Eventually I got dragged to this matter. I needed to take care of this young boy too. The more we spent time together, I felt like reminiscing the past.

The more time I spent my time with (you) also made me didn't care about her. I didn't care where was she from. I didn't care if she was a stranger. I could see that she was actually someone kind and harmless.

She never did something to hurt me. She cared about me.

(You) knew that my store hardly to make money.

"I know you have to take care Dokja .But, knowing your income, is it possible? I mean, you also taking care of me too"

I shocked hearing it from her but I hid my expression well "It doesn't matter"

She approached me "After I reach certain age, I will find a job to help us living"

I didn't say something and just nodded "Thank you"

How she talked

How she thought

How she did

How her behaviour

Maybe her appearance was a child, but you might got tricked with it. I kept all these to myself.

When (you) and Dokja got fever, its scared me so much. It's like, my whole body trembling. So many thoughts screaming in my head.

I didn't want to lose them

I didn't want them to be like my children

I didn't want the same thing to be happen again.

I was glad that the next several days, they slowly got better.

At one night, I had a talk with (you). I didn't expect to tell her about my past. It's because she saw me looking at family album.

She said something unbelievable.

"Auntie, I'm an outsider. I don't belong to this world. I don't have family here. Do you want to adopt me?"

Her confession made me enough to believe that she's unusual child. I accepted her without thinking twice. She told the truth about her yet I didn't care about it.

Was it okay for me to accept her as my child? I actually taking care of this child as thinking she's my own child.

This normal everyday life now becoming more little fun. I slowly enjoying going through each day.

I would like to see how would (you) grow up.

Was it such a selfish if I hope that I didn't want to lose this precious again?

[ TWSOP: X end ]