Sorry I'm Not Sorry(RocRoyal Love Story Rated R)

~Yn P.O.V.~

Hey Wassup I'm Yn I'm 16 years old and living a gold ass life...well yeah only Problem Is I'm in a gang don't you even judge atleast I ain't on teen mom exposing how imma bad parent so calm your tits down for me...well for starters we called Cocaine Crew Or Gold Gang and yes me and all my niggas trill I have mad swag what can I say I'm cocky and if you ask me if I am imma tell you this...HELL YEAH! a real nigga don't have to lie...Lets talk about friends shall we well I only got 3 niggas I fuck with and will fuck with them for life my home girls Cyana but cece for short and Tiana Roc baby mama ugh and my bro Ray he hates his name so just call the nigga Ray but anyway they know all of the struggles I go threw like my mom being on drugs and my father just popping in to beat my mother when ever he gives a flying fuck so yeah I'm a fucked up kid with a fucked up life in a fucked up world *giggles* but ayye I got all the niggas I need in my life plus I refuse to go into that wack ass system cause I am never leaving the people I care about no doubt so I raise me and my lil sis Jayana but Jay for short she 14 and can be wild af sometimes but I put her lil ass in check all the time...anyway Back to bussiness every nigga on the block knows not to mess with me my family or the clique you will get a bullet with you name on it if you do just know you dead only time I'm sweet is around my mom lil sis or the people I'm down with...people say I'm cold hearted and need the D in my life...Cold Hearted Sure but nobody has Time for the D I got Real shit to handle but uhhh let me go I gotta start cooking and shit dueces! Yn Was Hurr!