part 5

Just so you know I put spice in this episode 😳

Tw : killing, something about slicing blood.
This part may not be suitable for some people, so please be aware!
____________________________________

Y/N pov :

You arrived at school with Ayato and Ayaka. You also invited them to have lunch with you and they agreed. Because the more the merrier right?

You told Xiao, Scaramouche, La Signora and Childe about having lunch with 2 other people.. And some of them are not very happy with the news.
"Seriously, Y/N. Why would you add more people? I think 5 of us is enough.. " Scaramouche replied in kinda gentle way. But whoa lucky you it's his first time doing that to someone. "Oh sorry, but I just met them so I invited them to have lunch with us! " you replied kinda annoyed.

"Oh that's them! " You shouted. Ayato cheeks is red seeing you looking at him. He zoned out for a moment looking at you " Ayato? " You asked not knowing why he froze there staring at you. "Oh uhm sorry! " Ayato replied with apologize.

You showed them Venti picture for fun

"Who's this? " All of them asked in frown. "Geez calm down! He's my best friend. We've been friends for a long time now! " you told them knowing they will be upset after this. "ugh.. " Xiao mumbled.
"Wait I think he's texting me, be right back! " You left the place as soon as Venti started texting you.

[ my best-ever-friend ]

My best-ever-friend
Hey, Y/N!

Y/N
omg hii! It's been so long since we contacted each other!

My best-ever-friend
Haha. I just wanted to know how are you?

Y/N
I'm good. Hbu?

My best-ever-friend
I'm doing great! Well if anything bad happens make sure to tell me!

Y/N
Haha relax! It's not like something bad will happen..

My best-ever-friend
Yeah.. Sorry! I'm just worried.

Y/N
It's okay, also I'm glad you're worried. Anyway, what are you doing right now?

My best-ever-friend
Ha.. You wouldn't wanna know. Anyway I'll contact you later! ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!

Y/N
Wait!
Seen by Venti

Venti pov :

You sighed you stop texting y/n. You dragged yourself off your bed and continue doing your things. "Do you like y/n? " You ask to the person you tied in front of you. "I.. " The person speaks in fear. "ANSWER! " you shouted at him and laugh. "So you won't answer, huh?. " you pulled out a knife and started slicing his skin off. "If you scream, I'll cut your head off. " You smiled watching him suffer, He doesn't deserve y/n. You started stabbing his arm. He's bleeding so much that his blood spread out every where. "p-please I beg you to stop! " he accidentally screamed and gasp. *didn't I tell you not to scream? " you cut his neck little by little while enjoying the view.

End of venti pov....

You are in the toilet and washing your face. Suddenly Ayato came in. Since your school WC isn't separate for boys and girls, unfortunately you need to share. "Oh, Ayato! What- " Ayato tucked you on the wall and put both of his hands besides you. He then started bitting your neck. Then he suddenly kissed you. You feel his soft lips is kissing you even harder.. Then he grabbed both of your arm so you can't move. "Mmh! -" you cannot breath. You stopped for a moment to catch a breath. Then he continues it. Then he stopped and leaves. *WHAT THE HECK?? " you shouted still processing what just happened.

😏