Got any songs you recorded?

Yeah,a few songs and one cringey attempt at a music video.

Send 'em to me.

Will do!

______________________________

Y/N still couldn't believe what was happening... The whole thing seemed surreal. He had a few songs recorded but he didn't know if they were good enough to send to Joyner. He sighed and sent three of them; Let You Down,Wake Up and Know.

Joyner's reaction to the songs were really positive,so Y/N made up his mind. He posted an audio slide to Know as he felt he might as well give his new found audience an official song this time, though he'd start with just a snippet.

nfrealmusic: y'all can chew on this for now.

______________________________

"So,any girls caught your attention yet?" Seth smirked at Y/N as they had dinner.

"I don't know" Y/N laughed. "There were a lot of girls under that post I guess, but the only one who was highlighted was Jenna Ortega"

"Yo!" Seth's eyes went wide. "Jenna Ortega? Bro, you have no idea how proud I am rn.. my boy's getting actresses already"

"Shut up!" Y/N laughed and threw his spoon at Seth.

"But for real tho, I'm glad you decided to talk to Joyner... And you even uploaded Know" Seth smiled.

"I blame you and your girlfriend for this" Y/N playfully rolled his eyes.

"Charlotte is not my girlfriend!" Seth was getting red in the face.

"Sureeee she's not" Y/N laughed as he took a sip of red bull. Why he was drinking red bull at night? We may never know.

It'd already been a few hours and Y/N decided to check his last post.

nfrealmusic: y'all can chew on this for now.

Liked by jennaortega and 80,000 others.

jennaortega: give us the full song,dummy!

ybncordae: yo,this is lit!

lilnasx: this slaps hard. 🔥

hopsin: brooo 🔥

torylanez: another wack song,smh.

khaidxr: @torylanez he's just starting out,stop the fucking hate Fgs!

aiir70: The energy in this!

thatguythathatesbooks: drop the full thing or I'm finding your address.

______________________________

Y/N smiled as he read the comments,though he felt strange at the hate he was getting from Tory Lanez of all people. He brushed it off for the time being and started to debate whether or not he should drop the MV for Why after he'd dropped Know... He decided to give it a while; a week at the very least.

______________________________

Y/N sat in the Cafe trying to write new lyrics in his notebook.

"Why is this so hard?" He groaned, placing his head on the table.

"Out of Juice?" A familiar voice called. Y/N looked up and was met with Charlotte's smiling face.

"Yeah..." Y/N said.

"Take a break if you need one,buddy" Charlotte patted his shoulder.

Y/N sighed and pulled out his phone. It'd been over a week and he'd been chatting back and forth with Joyner who'd been giving him advice on directions to take both musically and in terms of his business decisions. He finally decided to take the step and drop Why...

nfrealmusic: surprise!