The orgy

You get a text from 'DadDy' Adam what says
'Hey meet me out side of the one shop near opal street and I will pick you up xx '

10 mins later
You walk down your road and realise that every one is looking at you. You look at your outfit and realise your tit is out and you quickly pop it back In to your jumper. You reach your destination and get in to 'dAddYs' car. The car smelt like moldy cum. All over the seat was cum stains. You look under the seat and see a red laced bra.

Location- 'dAdDys basement

You walk down stairs and see four ripped white guys sitting on a sofa wanking watching stepsis porn. You stair one right in the eyes. He was a fit man in his early 20's who had blonde curly hair wearing a bucket hat what had a multi coloured weed pattern on it.

You flip the light off and start to strip off. You see two of the four men stand up and spit on there hard 7 inch cocks. He grasps his penis and bends  the other man over, then spread his cheeks apart and stuck it in.
"Uh" he moaned
You walk over to the man in the hot bucket hat and rub your body over his legs. You crouch down and start sucking.
"Slurp,Slurp,SlURp"
Once your wet pussy can get wetter you stop sucking his 12 inch cock and stand up on the sofa above him. You look at him in his eyes and slut drop onto his hard wet cock. You start to tongue  his delicious mouth as he is pounding your ass.
" uhhhh 😫 I'm gunna cum, I'm gunna cum"
He moaned. It sounded like music to your ears. He cums into your ass and it felt so nice.
Once he had calmed down you got off and kneeled down again.
"SlURp,sLuRP."
The cum tasted so nice. He must have had pineapple lately because you could slightly taste it. You swapped with 'dAdDY' who had been going to town on tony. Tony's cock was still wet. You start to suck and you could taste the familiar taste of 'DAdDy'. You close your eyes and pull your hair back and slurp so hard you gag and your eyes start to water. You get up and turn around and sat straight onto his 10 olive skinned dick. You shove your cummy tongue into his mouth and he enjoys it.
" is that pineapple?" He asked
You nod and keep bouncing it felt so nice. This was the best sex you had ever had . It felt so nice and you were timing every time it went in and out.
"1.32 seconds" u whisper
"Mmmmm I'm that good at I" he said
He taps your ass and says that they going to cum and you get up and kneel down waiting for him to give u a facial. You get up and walk to 'DaDDy' and he licked all of the cum off of your face and tongued you so hard you thought your tongue had fell off. You lay down on the sofa and fall asleep sweating your tits off naked.

You wake up in your bed. With a note on your forehead.
"Hope you had a good time babe but that was the last time I could see you. Xx"
You pick up your phone and dial '07894076922'
And no one picked up. You text him
'Thanks that was the best night I have ever had'
He texted back
'No problem it was a pleasure being your 'Daddy' for a bit'

The End