A Fleet of Monkeys and Rats

Start from the beginning

Theodore: Simply put, there are too many unknowns before we can even conduct this invasion.

April slumps a bit but still has some determination in her eyes.

April: We do need to act. And we need to act fast. There is no telling what they can do. Or why they are waiting to go on the offensive after pressing an advantage like they have had for so many years.

Fred: She does make a fair point. Who knows what they are planning.

Oscar: A possible ritual to summon the gods.

Qrow: That would require all 4 relics.

Oscar: And who's to say they haven't found Choice yet.

The table all turns and looks at Oscar.

Glynda: My people have been an eye on Beacon for over a year now. If there were any signs of Choice, we would have found it by now and ensured its protection!

Mason: What's Oz telling you kid?

Oscar: It's not Ozpin. Just...feels like they have already won this round of the game.

________________________________________________

Leia, May and Ember clink three glasses together as Ember downs his drink. Leia and May take a few sips. Slowly, their table is filled by the members of Team VILE.

Ember: Hey, hey, you crackpots.

Violet: Speaking to yourself now I see.

Ember laughs a bit and passes down a bottle to Violet. She takes it and pours a glass for herself. Llew and Ing sit down, each with water in their hands whereas Eadwulf has a whole bottle just for himself. He raises it a little and Leia clinks the glass with him. He chuckles a bit before drinking it down.

Violet: So, what are the big wigs up to tonight I wonder?

Ember: You talking about us or the generals?

Violet: Both?

Ember: (Chuckles) Well...we (gestures to he and May) are just going to spend the night reading.

May: I am. He's getting drunk because someone doesnt know his limits yet.

Ember: Just saying. I know I can handle 5.

May: For the love of.

Ember laughs a little as May covers her face with her hands. Violet, Leia and Eadwulf laugh with one another.

Leia: As for the brass...who knows at this point what the hell they are planning.

Ing: You guys think we're going to attack soon?

Violet: What makes you say that?

Ing: Just...the fleet arrived. I'm not sure what else to really do other than sit and wait. And I dont think Professor Swan is really going to stand by and wait around for someone to come to us.

Violet: Kids' got a point.

Ing: You know I am the youngest only by like, a month right?

Llew: You are the youngest by 5 months.

Ing crosses his arms in mild frustration. The others cant help but laugh a little.

Ing: I'm serious though. What do you guys think is going to happen?

The table falls a little quiet. Llew is the first to act, placing a hand on his shoulder, pulling Ing in a bit for a side hug. They all glance at one another until Leia clears her throat a bit.