The sharp edge slid easily into his chest, causing blood and a few pathetic gasps to trickle out of his mouth. Within seconds he was dead.

One down, many more to go.

I slowly turned around.

Red was all around me.

Rage was consuming me.

I was thirsty for their blood.

And anyone in my way was just carnage.

It was a blur.

My body moved on its own accord.

All I knew was that I was killing them one by one.

One person, I used their carcass as a shield to protect me from the oncoming bullets.

When I got close enough I pushed their body into another person, using their off balance to yank the gun out of their grip.

I didn't know how to shoot a gun, I didn't trust myself on how to use it either.

So I hit them with the back end until their skull caved in and their brain was exposed. I didn't stop, not even when their brain became mush onto the floor. I hit and I hit and I hit. I didn't stop until I heard a gasp behind me.

A person shot at me from behind but I easily hid behind the structure that was beside me.

The bullets were getting closer but I was getting further.

I waited until they ran out of ammo before I struck.

I was good at being silent. You had to be if you lived in the forest.

I didn't think I would use those skills for this but I was grateful for it.

I went undetected as I snuck up behind them. As they filled their gun, I wrapped my hands around their neck. They struggled to unlatch my hands, but I just squeezed and easily snapped their neck.

I watched as their body fell to the floor, now a lifeless lump.

I was back to hunting.

They all merged together. One after another.

Another person, I ripped out their eyeballs.

Another, I gutted with a knife I found on the floor.

I felt the blood on my hands.

The blood on my face.

It was slippery, and all I could smell was Iron. 

I thought I saw Neytiri for a brief moment but I wasn't looking for her.

I was looking for Lyle.

I was the predator and Lyle was my prey.

I don't know how many I killed, nor how long.

But I had finally found him.

His stupid glasses were still on his face, preventing me from seeing his eyes.

I didn't like that.

I wanted to see the terror and the recognition in his eyes when he realized that he was going to die, by my hands.

"Ahh, you again," He sighed.

"I will kill you, " I promised.

"I have the gun. But hey, since you're so pretty I'll take it easy on you. I won't even make you suffer for what you did to my finger."

His smile told me otherwise.

He was pissed about his finger.

Sick gratification filled me. That wouldn't be the only thing he would lose.