④③ sᴏ ᴅᴇʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs-ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ

Act 43 - So Delicious-Looking

Kim Dokja nearly couldn't hold back his whine when he saw the almost-cooked shakshuka in the pan. It was supposed to be a spicy dish, something he would like to try, yet that one abominable ingredient was making him withdraw. He remembered how many tomatoes Yoo Joonghyuk dumped into the pan as if to spite him.

Since when did he learn Dokja didn't like tomatoes? Was Joonghyuk actually paying attention to him? Oh. Han Sooyoung seemed to know as well so he might have not been discreet about it.

Yoo Joonghyuk huffed. "You are making the others think that this dish is disgusting."

"Not the dish! You know I can't stand tomatoes."

"Stop grumbling like a spoiled child and taste-test it."

"You do it for me, Joonghyuk-ssi."

"You cooked it too so you have to taste it."

"I will humbly refuse, for I am but a small helper."

Joonghyuk fetched a spoon and scooped a portion from the simmering pan, then he held it out in front of Kim Dokja's face. "Taste it."

"Oh my god, are you gonna spoon-feed me? I cannot impose on you too much, Joonghyuk-ssi!"

He wasn't planning to. Joonghyuk was holding the spoon handle as if he was asking Dokja to hold it. But now he was given an idea. His eyebrow wriggled for a moment.

Should he? He wouldn't have hesitated if they were not in front of the camera. But surely, Han Sooyoung would edit it out. It wasn't a live stream. He just ought to make Dokja eat the dish.

The raise in his eyebrows made Dokja suspect of his plans, unfortunately. Dokja covered his lips with both hands and slid away. He refused to be near and be forcefully fed. "No, you're not doing that."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not eating! I'm not hungry at all."

"Your loss then."

Dokja felt unfair. He cooked but he couldn't eat. And he was hungry as well. Did they really plan to starve Dokja while they all eat happily? Wow.

"Why don't we cook another dish, Joonghyuk-ssi? What about meat!"

"The video will get longer."

"It doesn't matter, that small pan of yours won't be able to make six stomachs full."

"Six? I guess you want to eat after all."

"I said five! You misheard me, Joonghyuk-ssi. You should pay attention."

Joonghyuk eyed the professionally smiling Dokja a few steps away from him. Why was he so wary? Though Joonghyuk would really like to feed him at least one spoon of the shakshuka they made together. Make him change the way he sees tomatoes.