Fighting Draculoids

Start from the beginning

He looked around to see who had saved him, then looked in my direction. Once he saw me sticking out the window with the gun in my hands, he shot me a grateful smile. But then his eyes moved to look behind me. I don't know why, but his expression changed from grateful, to extremely terrified as he ran over to me as fast as he could. His running alarmed the other Killjoys to look in the direction of where he was running. With their expressions matching his, they all ran towards me, slightly behind Party since he was running the fastest.

They were about to reach me but instead, I felt a hand grab me by the hair and pull me out of the car.

"Aah!" I screamed in pain and terror.

"Get the fuck off of her, Korse!" Party shouted, angrily.

"No," Korse said, then shot me in the arm.

I screamed so loud at the pain. It felt like my entire arm was blistering and burning.

Party dropped his gun and marched, exasperated, over towards us. He didn't stop when Korse threatened to shoot him in the head.

"Oh. That won't work?" Korse said, "While how about this?"

I whimpered as he put the gun against my head.

That made Party stop in his tracks. All his anger was replaced by fear.

"Move the fucking gun, away from her," he said angrily.

"Oh, Ghoul, look what I found!" Korse said as if he were a little kid showing his mom something cool he found, "Seems like you did have her. I knew you were lying to me. Almost had me there for a second."

"What do want?" Party asked before he shouted, "Let her go!"

"She's coming with me," Korse said, "She's joining my army."

"No!" The Fab Four shouted at the same time.

"No, she's not," I heard Cherri's voice from behind me, "you're not taking her from me again."

Every sentence he said, he shot Korse, "You've taken my wife. You took Olivia. Now as soon as I got her back. You tried to take her again."

Korse was now lying on the floor, bleeding to death as Cherri kept shooting him, "She's not joining your army. She's not leaving us. She's not leaving me again!"

He kept shooting Korse until he ran out of bullets. We all watched Cherri lash out at Korse, too shocked to stop him.

"Cherri-" I started before he cut me off.

"You guys should get home," he said and hopped back on his motorcycle.

"Thank you, Cherri," I smiled.

"You're welcome, kiddo," he smiled back and drive off.

"Let's go home, kiddo," Jet accidentally tapped the arm I was shot.

I screamed out in pain and hurt my arm. I fell to the ground clutching my arm.

"Liv!" Party scooped me up in his arms and rocked me as I cried from the pain.

"Oh god!" Jet exclaimed, "I'm so sorry, Liv! I didn't mean to!"

"It's fine, Jet," I said calming my sobs, "can we just go home?"

"Of course, we can," Party smiled, "Jet, your driving."

We all piled into the car and drove home. Ghoul and Kobra were in the back. Jet was driving, but occasionally taking worried glances at me. I think he still feels bad about bumping into my wounded arm. I was wrapped safely in Party's arm, while in his lap. My head was on his chest while we were grasping each other's hands. Since it was gonna be a long ride back home, I decided to rest my eyes. I fell asleep after a couple of seconds of being enveloped with darkness.