The candy 🍭

Third person POV:
They had been preparing for their upcoming finals after which they'd be applying for their colleges. Things had been a bit lowkey as nothing too unexpected happened for the past few days since they had been busy with their syllabus and it was a turning point for all of them. Degisugi was busy studying as his mother had in a way locked him up in his room. So couldn't do anything else but study. Nobita did try to contact degisugi a few times but he assumed degisugi was busy studying. Shizuka didn't get much of a time to spend with any of them since she was practising for her violin classes as she had to perform in an upcoming event.

Haruka on the other hand was also a top student just that he never mentioned it to anyone so he always remained a bit lowkey.

Haruka's POV:
Well it's not like i have much to do now ...and seeing the same background isn't helping with my studying...it's too boring ......hmm...i hope if anyone is available...it's good to take a break in between or else you'll exhaust yourself.

Shizuka is too busy with her schedule so might as well count her out.
Degisugi i dont even hear from him these days ...that guy must definitely be studying. Nobita it is then.

~~dials Nobita's no
Rings~~~~~

Conversation

Haruka: Hey ! What are you up to!?

Nobita: what do you think !?

Haruka : ik you're studying but ig taking a break in a while is fine right!?

Nobita: well it is but I'm struggling with a few ques here... Idk if I have the time to hang out.

Haruka: well I'll help you with those . But pretty please come I'm totally worn out with all this studying and that too in this same old atmosphere.

Nobita: well you'd better know the solutions then. I'm coming . Give me 10 mins.

Haruka: You are!!!? Yaay... Then be quick.

Nobita: yeah ofc .. did you ask degisugi!?

Haruka : no i couldn't reach him... Seems he's busy studying.

Nobita: oh well then ..... we'd better not disturb him he's serious about studies.

Haruka : yeah ....

~~call ended ~~

...................................•....................................

Nobita's POV:
Well i might as well drop by degisugi's house to know if he really isn't interested in joining us.

~~in degisugi's house~~

Nobita: aunty is degisugi at home!?

Degisugi's mom: yeah he is in his room you can find him there.

Nobita : ok aunty !!

~~opens the door ~~

Degisugi: I'm so tired....