The new girl...

Chloe pov

"I hate this new town it's so posh and the streets are so quiet" I explained to my older brother who was sat at the table glancing at me. He just stared saying nothing. "What are you staring at?" I aggressively said. "Your over reacting. It's not so bad" he said looking in my directing stuffing his face with his breakfast. I rolled my eyes knowing I was gonna hate it here...

The time went by and eventually it was time to go. I sighed wishing I called of sick. It was mine and Connors first day at wells burry high.. I was dreading knowing before I even got there I was gonna hate every sight of it. It was time to leave so I ran to the car to get the passenger seat and I won (obviously) " hahaha ur so slow con" I said laughing hysterically "not cool chlo" he replied.

Mom got in the car a few moments later and then we drove to school

ABBY POV-

I walked into school not wanting to be there. But I saw my friends and I skipped over to them "hey man" I waved "hey everyone" I shouted "hey abs" everyone said as I took my seat next to press... I could sense him looking in my direction and as I thaught there he was looking at me. I gave him a smile back and he smiled too. "Hey whats everyone looking at?" I said looking in the direction everyone was looking at. It was new people? A girl and a boy, they looked like siblings

"Oh my god she is so hot" max blurted out.."u have litterly just got over Sophie don't be moving on to fast" I said to hee staring at the new girl

CHLOES POV...

Me and Connor walked into the school. Everyone was staring I looked  at Connor giving him a worried look as he put his arm round me and we carried on walking until a group of 3 girls stopped us.
1 redhead and 2 brunette girls...I locked eyes with the redhead as I gave her a smile.
"Hey we are 'man', that's what everyone calls us '' max, Norah and that's Abby" one of the brunettes pointed out. "You guys should hang with us? What are your names?" Abby replied with a smiles.."oh I'm chloe but you can call me chlo and this is my older brother Connor" I reply smiling. "Interesting" she said. They brought us over to their friends.

"This is Brodie,Jordan, press, Samantha and that's hunter" Norah said. I smiled in return. "Nice to meet you guys" Connor said. I looked at him and he looked back.I gave him a worried look but he looked happy so I just acted like it was okay. " you guys should come to lunch with us" a voice commented. "Um yea sure..?" I replied. Abby smiled in excitement

We got into the cafeteria and we took our seats. Abby insisted I sat next to her so I did. As she sat down her hand brushed against my thigh. I blushed and looked at her but instantly looked away...After school finished I began to walk out of the school when I heard someone behind me "Chloe?" I heard someone say. I turned round to see it was Abby. "Hm? Yes" I replied."do you wanna come help me study at my house?" She asked "hm sure!!".

We walked to Abby's house and went up to her bedroom. We got our books out but in the process Abby got a call "hey Brodie what's up" she said into the phone "are you coming my house ?" He answered "hm I'm with Chloe right now, can she come too?"abby said "yea sure!" He said as they both said bye and ended the phone.

"Guess we are going to Brodies and not studying" she looked at me "I guess so" she went into her closest and picked out clothes "oh I can leave if you wa-" I said before she cut my off "no!!...I mean no it's okay u can say" she smiled as she began to take of her shirt and pants. I blushed not noticing I was currently staring at the half naked redhead. "What's wrong ?" The redhead said "huh...what?" I replied "I said what's wrong?." She said "oh nothing" as I stood up and moved towards her. She moved closer too so our faces are just inches away from each other "I...I think I might like you" she said "you do?" I said to her "mhm" she said nodding.

we shared eye contact for a few moments before she leaned in and kissed me and we shared the kiss.I was the one to pull away after a minute, and I glanced at her and smiled "I think I might be obbsesed with you, the thaught of you Makes me blush" I said as I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap and start to unclip her bra. When we heard someone clear there throat at the door.