⚽️Intro/ Request Page⚡️

Hiya! Thank you for clicking this book! If you're interested please make a request or two! This book will mainly run on requests so any are greatly appreciated! 

A few rules:

-I'll do any character from Inazuma Eleven Season 1 and Inazuma Eleven: Ares! As I get further in the series I'll add more characters! If the character you want isn't an option yet you can still request it and I'll let you know when that character does become and option! If you're not sure if the character you want is an option just ask me and I'll let you know! 

-I'll do Oneshots/Imagines and Preferences mainly depending on what gets requested, feel free to request either (or both!)

-You can request as many times as you'd like! I'm happy to hear any ideas you have and I will try my best to write it

-When you request oneshots/Imagines I ask that you please make it as specific as possible! Preferably specify the relationship between the character you want and the reader (ex: dating from the start and throughout, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, etc) If you don't then I will likely just write it as friends to lovers.

-The more specific the request the better! It lets me know exactly how to write it and makes it easier for me

-Please be kind and courteous to all!

-Have a wonderful day and enjoy! :]

-Also if anyone is curious my favorite character is Jude Sharp/ Kidou Yuuto so I would absolutely love love love to get requests for him 

You can make requests here in the comments if you want!