Chapter II. Answers

Start from the beginning

"It would be my honour." Daenerys steps forward and hugs Jorah.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

Jon and I get into Reagan and Lucaes's chamber. Jon stands at the doorway. Luke sits crying on his bed. I walk towards him "Sweet boy"

Luke cries "Mother" 

I take him between my arms "Stop crying, I am here" I wipe his tears "Enough crying, Laela was just worried about you"

"Is that about my sibling that coming, you will love him more than me"

"I will not love anyone more than you, you are my boy" I take a deep breath with tears looking at Jon "Laela was right, your name is Lucaes"

"My name is Jon"

"It's complicated, but you are so smart to understand"

Jon sits next to me "Look sometimes we do things to protect the people we love"

I nod "Yes, I am Reagan's mother because he is my ward"

"So I am your ward"

I smile "Yes, you are"

Jon says "You asked if you are a bastard, no your not because your parents are married"

"Harwin is your father. your biological parents are Laela and Harwin and your ward parents are me and Jaime"

Luke asks "Why do you say my name is Jon"

I share a look with Jon "Well about that" I think "Lord Tywin loved Jon so much and we said that not to hurt his feelings"

Luke says "So we lie not to hurt anyone"

Jon widens his eyes "No, lie is a bad habit you can not lie or hide anything" I smile nervously "Lyanna and Jaime made a mistake"

I say "Yes and I will go and apologize and Jaime too"

Luke says "So I am not your son"

I smile "You are a special boy, you have two mothers and two fathers" kisses his cheek "The important thing is you are so much loved. Reagan, you, Laela new babe and my new babe all of you are siblings and loved"

Luke says "And Myrcella"

I smile "Of course and Myrcella"

Jon says "And I am still your uncle, look how lucky you are"

I say "You are my beloved son and nothing going to change that"

Luke hugs me "I love you"

"I love you too but you own Laela" Jon glares at me "I mean your mother an apology"

》》》》《《《《

I walk inside Laela's chamber. Laela sits alone watching the window. I angrily close the door behind me "You had no right to talk to me like this, I am Luke's mother much you, I am his milk mother, I raised him, I am both boys' mother. I raised them with you, I taught them. I will not let anything happen to them, I told you before I will not put you in danger"