,,I do not understand how this is associated with the method being dangrous.'', the demon said.

,,It is because there is a high chance they call me back and hold a trial over my actions. If that will happen, it is most likely that i will lose my god status and descend to be a mere human. I would be fine with it, i did not want to be a god in the first place, but all people I have known while being in the human realm would have to die to make sure my memories won't come back and maybe awake my powers again when they erase them. That is something i do not want.''

,,How cruel! But then, why are you doing this?''

,,I wanted to have fun. But don't look so down now! There is still a chance that they will let it slip! I try not to change fate that much anymore! Only a little bit!'', the goddess cheekly grinned.

,,So you want to help me make this drug without you actually turning demons back to humans to lessen your crimes to godhood? If so, this is fine with me, I gladly take the help.'', Lady Tamayo smiled warmly. ,,But why you come to me only now?''

,,Being the goddess of time gives me the feat to see the future. I know soon there will be war. I know who will win and lose, with loss on both sides. I want to change some things. And since it won't be that long anymore, I decided it's time for me to find you.'', Y/n answered calmly.

,,A reasonable answer. So then Y/n, why not tell me what you already know and maybe we could come to a decision how to combine our work.'', Lady Tamayo said, feeling joy to finally have some help except for Yuchiro.

With that the two Beauties began to discuss a possible way to create a drug that turns demons back into humans. Both where enjoying eachothers company, understanding eachother and laughing together.

,,Tamayo.''

,,Yes?'', the demon answered, a little bit confused with the sudden outcall of her name.

,,Soon you will receive a letter from the demon slayer corps. They will ask you to aid them in a fight against Muzan. Accept it.'', Y/n said with an underlying demand in her voice.

,,Yes.'', the demon answered without second thought. It was as if her mouth worked on its own, leaving no room for questions.

The lady demon wanted to question her new friend, but before she could do that the door opened and in came her assistent, Yuchiro. It took him a minute to realise that his beloved doctor demon wasn't alone in the room. He wanted to snap at the stranger but before he could do that he felt a chill run down his spine.

He looked closer at this stranger and only now realized her eternal beauty, the same beauty he found in lady Tamayo. It was not only that, he also felt a calming and elegant presence, like that of his lady Tamayo, coming from this woman. And yet he also felt slightly intimidated because of an underlying danger coming from the stranger.

,,Well, it seems like i got to go. Remember to contact me again when there is some kind of success with the drug. Thank you for your time, Tamayo.'', the woman said, standing up and walking past Yuchiro to the door.

,,Now if you would excuse me, I need to make sure everything goes as planned and no one dies at Swordssmith village.'', the goddess said.

Swordssmith village?

That was the last thing Yuchiro heard from her before she walked through the door and out of the rooom.

,,Who was she?'', he asked Tamayo.

,,Someone who will be a great asset in the upcoming war.''

———————————————
Soo— uhmm—
Hi? Long time not seen?
Sorry for being dead. I will try to write more again. I have so many ideas for other books, but i wanna finish this one first and honestly i became sick of this book. The writing is so bad, atleast at the beginning and ugh. I just want to get it done.
I think from here it should be around 6 or 7 chapters until i finished.

God there is so much dialogue in this chapter, how annoying.

Don't know if you caught up on it but Y/n personality kinda drifted away from the kind airhead perso i gave her. This is because I read some stories with dark, more or less evil, mc's and kinda wanted to do that to, maybe in the next book.

Also you're only getting this update now because i saw the new demon slayer movie today and it's been in drafts for awhile. Tbh I'm kinda disappointed, ofc the animation was amazing and I loved the introduction of the upper moons but the rest was basically just comedy :P I mean yes I knew that they would give a review of the last two episodes from season two but still- kinda disappointed and my friend is also slightly mad, because she had to drive an hour for us to watch it and well... we got an cliffhanger :< (I mean I know what will happen but still ><)

That's it.

-jojo :>