09

I FINALLY GOT IT I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL WEEK for this stupid outfit to come,its international day Tommorow and Mr Simpson has been non stop reminding us about this stupid day.
i honestly would've dressed up in a normal outfit and brought an apple pie from walmart and called it a day.

But someone had to open their stupid mouth and mention that we're a pretty diverse family.
my mother is half jewish and half Dutch and my father is 1/4 german,1/4 turkish and half canadian.

that makes me 1/4 canadian,1/4 jewish,1/4 dutch ,1/5 german and 1/5 turkish.
So as you can see its pretty complicated to choose which nationality to choose.
through the help of the internet and my brother i chose germany,My mother says im betraying her culture the women isn't even jewish she turned her back on religion years ago,she's a lost cause to be fair.

Anyways my dad had finally sent the traditional German outfit in the mail,he got it designed by his new girlfriend,she's a designer a pretty good one never met her but from the sound of her she seems cool, and from the look of the outfit pretty talented.
i threw the dress on posing in my bedroom mirror,i mean who knew i could rock a traditional german outfit i looked like garden gnome but a cool garden gnome.

i rushed down the stairs grabbing the food in the fridge before my mother threw another fit about me betraying her culture.
Aiden was already downstairs munching on a slice of bauernbrot with butter. i dont know how he ate that it was dry and grainy,but i thought mr simpson would like it so i brought it for him.

i slapped his hand causing him to wince as he dropped the bread with a snarl.

"i already ate it" he moaned picking it up again.

"hurry up we gotta go" i shouted grabbing my shoes and putting them on before rushing out the door carrying a couple boxes of food.
i may not care about assignments and i usually dont wanna complete them but im really trying to work hard and get my marks up even if this is only worth 10% of my grade especillay with me leaving craig hanging on he english project i got a U i didnt even know a U was a grade.

i rushed down the road balancing the boxes whilst aiden walked slowly miles behind me,he really didnt care to get too school he was too busy munching on MY PROJECT.
We soon arrived at the prison,Aiden suddenly ran ahead of me rushing over to his little friends, i slowed down my pace as i got to the steps trying to hold up my skirt and carry the boxes.

it was an impossible mission but i was determined to complete it.

"hey do you need help?" a voice asked,i didnt even care to look to see who it was,i wasnt a damsel in distress i didnt need the help.