cramps and sex. chishiya

tbh im starting to giving up reuploading fics on here 💔
-

-

you’re horny. and period cramps is starting to eating you live. and you certainly doesnt like this feeling.

you were now laying on the bed as you waited for your boyfriend, chishiya . you were hoping for him to came early to day, but working as a doctor is not something easy . You’re craving for his touch and his attention, and you need him just to hold you while youre trying to sleep which in today’s case— you cant.

you tried to washed the pain away by closing your eyes tightly to force yourself to sleep, yet youre too distracted by the pain that tears started to built inside of your eyes.

when you heard the door was opened and closed, you knew that chishiya has came home. you tried to move but you failed miserably as your cramps has got worser and worser.

you hear his footstep inside your room, and suddenly you felt the bed had shifted and you can feel his warm body behind you, and again, youre too tired and so much in pain that youre unable to move.

chishiya’s arm wrapped on your waist, turning you around and pull you enough to his chest, before he gave you a soft kiss on the forehead.

“the time of the month huh? ” he asked which you respond with a small nod, as his hand massage your back knowing how you like it there and gave another kiss on your forehead.

“lay back” he whispered, turning you around so your laying comfortably on the bed, before he got up and walked towards the dresser, bringing out a clean towel and place underneath you.

being dumbfounded, you weakly asked him “what.. are you doing” you asked as you watched him starting to undress himself along with his pants leaving him only in his boxer.

once hes done, he climb back onto the bed, giving you another peck on the forehead and your lips, “period sex is good for your cramps” kiss “it pain me seeing you suffering like this” kiss “let me help you... hm? how does that sound?” another kiss

you were hesitant at first, you had never done this, the thought of it make you ick, and youre afraid that chishiya is going regreting you after it .

“if youre thinking what im thinking, just dont. i dont care about a little blood. it doesnt gross me out yea? its normal. theres nothing to be ashamed of” he gave you a reassurance, giving you a long kiss on your lips, your mouth slightly parted away giving him access to your tongue .

you felt himself pushing your nightdress to the side before pulling his cock out.

“relax.. and enjoy okay? focus on getting better” he murmured between the kisses, before attaching his lips against yours again ,kissing and moving slowly, and deeply. 

when you felt him pushing your panties aside and slowly inserting his cock in, your mouth gasped at the feeling . chishiya’s detached his lips and rest his forehead against your, both of you’s eyes lid heavy.

chishiya pushed his cock in, his hips stutter at the unusual tightness of yours that would definitely make him cum there and there if he move his cock. but he tried to keep composure, remembering that this is for you, and not him. he wont cum until you got yours first.

you on the other hand, your hand already find its way to his hair, gripping it as you pull his face closer to yours in attempt to kiss him again.

you were nervous, the feeling of his cock penetrating your pussy was beyond belief, and you wished that you can stay in this position forever. mouth practically eating each other, his tongue penetrating your mouth, his hand on your tits giving you a massage there knowing how it always make you relief, his hard cock inside of you— perfect.

nothing felt more intimate than this.

it caught you off guard when he suddenly move, and you whine between the kisses, starting to feel your inside is building up. chishiya distract you with his lips, kissing you like theres no tomorrow, kissing you like he need to breathe in the same oxygen like you .

“i love you” the blonde murmured, leaving your lips and made it ways to your neck which make you whine at the lost.

his pace started to get faster, and with every thrust you moaned out his name like a prayer. his mouth are busy attacking your neck leaving marks all over it, his hand playing with your already harden nipple.

“chishi...harder..” you murmured enough for him to hear, and like a soldier taking its order,  he took time to slide out his cock before thrusting in at force, his cock hitting your gspot on repeat. 

chishiya stopped his kissing before move his face up and rest it against your forehead, eye-to-eye, your hooded eyes watched how chishiya’s eyes spark with full of passionate love .

both of you’s breath is starting to get heavier, the sound of his cock rammimg into you echoed through the room, and chishiya cant help himself but to say i love yous on repeat as hes getting closer to the edge.

you whined his name, and chishiya ever so often cutting you off with his eager kiss.

it felt so erotic and you love it

and when you finally felt the tight knot inside of you finally snapped, your pussy gave chishiya’s cock one last squeeze as you spurt your cum out making chishiya stilled at the feeling. he can feel your cum oozing out, so he gave you one last thrust before he emptied his cock inside of you.

chishiya’s body was going limp, he gave you along last kiss on the lips, wishing he could do that forever.

you were sleepy, and you had to agree, that the sex just now really does make your cramps go away.

“come on, im going to clean you up” he murmured before stood up and picking you up in a bridal style . he carried you towards the bath as he sat you on the sink for awhile. tapping on the bathtub’s pipe and make sure that the temperature is warm enough for you.

and when its settled and the water had risen, he undress you, putting your nightdress in the laundry basket and undress himself too till both of you are naked. he then carry you into the bathtub before sat down, positioning your back to his chest, just where the water level is.

your body was tired, and theres nothing better than to have a hot bath with the love of your life .

“thank you..” you thanked him, just before he started to kiss your back and neck, his hand giving you a massage on the tits and you felt more relax that you usually do.