chapter 5

The Camera shows a girl moving around her room and getting ready

The Camera shows a girl moving around her room and getting ready.Toady was a very special day for her.Her 11th birthday in the muggle world it's just birthday but in the wizarding world it also meant that they would get a letter.

"Lyra, how long do i have to wait?"Her mother called her.Melania James.The woman who went through one of the worst pains,anyone could ever imagine.She lost everything during the halloween night.She also had to raise her daughter alone without a father.

Theo james was still nowhere to be found.People assumed he was dead already.But Melania could feel that he was alive,he was her soulmate after all.

"Perfection needs time mom"Was Lyra's response.The answer Made Melania laugh under her breath.She was just like her father.Although she looked like a carbon copy of her mom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday,honey"Melania said to her daughter with tears gathering in her eyes due to the fact that Theo would not be able to see his daughter getting her letter.

"thanks mom,i wish dad could be here with"

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰"

little did they know...

hey guys i'm so sorry for the break.