5️⃣ Chapter five 5️⃣

the new duo ran around shopping, and after 3 hours of that, they decided to try to find a shop they both wanted to eat at. After 20 minutes they agreed to get some udon. they talked for hours and soon dusk turned to evening and night soon bloomed into activity.

"This is a great udon shop!" zenitsu exclaimed

"I know me and my wives ate at a different shop owned by the same brand all the ti-" uzui replied happily, before the end of his sentence got cut off by a coughing zenitsu.

"I'm sorry wiveS as in plural??" zenitsu questioned. he was shocked and heart broken and then it dawned on him "oh, oh no" he whispered

"Yes i have three is there something wrong?" uzui asked, he knew it was shocking for some people to learn he had three wives, but why did zenitsu seem worried? Maybe he was just tired. 

the night continued on afterwards but now zenitsu seemed a bit wary of uzui. He noticed but said nothing, afraid to make zenitsu even more uncomfortable. at roughly dawn uzui brought zenitsu back to the house.

"bye zenitsu" uzui said before turning to the door

"hey, um uzui?" uzui turned to face him, " tonight was fun... we should do it again." zenitsu smiled softly

"I agree" he said turning to leave once more

"wait!" zenitsu shouted 

"wha-" uzui was cut off by zenitsu softly pressing his lips against the taller males, after which the blond ran out through a door and up some stairs. As uzui walked back to the wisteria house, he thought of the kiss, it was soft, probably only the ghost of zenitsus lips touched his, and it was quick, only lasting 5 seconds before zenitsu ran off. And while it was nowhere near as rough or deep as uzui likes, it was still a start... a very small and slow start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

312 words not including this. sorry if the updates are slow I have tests coming up. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and feel free to give me some ideas. till i post next time my beautiful little roaches