Juni laughed and said "of course you're invited inside". Jin entered the house while Juni hugged Taehyung and came inside with him. Jimin quickly went and hugged Jin with smiling eyes. Even thou Jin was Juni's cousin, Jimin and him were more close to each other. Jin was Jimin's go to person whenever he needed advise or needed to share something with someone. Jin and Jimin broke the hug and Jin noticed y/n who was still standing at the same place covered with flour. Jungkook already told Jin about the surrogacy thing when he was called to Seoul from busan. Jin immediately knew that y/n might be the surrogate Jungkook was talking about.

Taehyung made his way to where jimin and Jin were standing. He greeted Jimin and turned to see the same scene which Jin saw earlier.

Taehyung: "y/nieee? " (gasp)
Juni: ummm it's okay ... I'll take her to clean her up and we'll be back soon.

Juni took y/n with her towards her room while the three men were standing downstairs.

Taehyung turned to Jin saying "Hyung is this some kind of pregnancy blue ? ... to play with flours?" Jin chuckled listening to Taehyung's question while Jimin just smiled and shook his head side ways. Jimin told Taehyung the whole story and even Taehyung laughed on his own question, after knowing what actually happen. It's just that taehyung did not know much about things that happen in pregnancy that's why he was curious. It wasn't his fault either. The three men set in the living room chatting with each other.

Soon after some time, y/n and Juni came downstairs. Juni brought y/n forward to formally introduce her to Jin. "Hyung this is y/n, the girl whose giving me my entire world" Juni said this with a smile on her face while she captured y/n in her in arm. Y/n came forward and bowed towards Jin showing a sign of respect. "Pleasure to meet you Mr Kim 😊". Jin stood up and hugged y/n caughtingher by surprise. "Y/nie, just like Juni you're also like my sister, I'll be more than happy if you call me oppa rather than Mr Kim... you don't have to be formal with me". Jin patted y/n's head with his hand which made y/n's eyes moist. Taehyung was watching y/n's reaction and he could tell that her crying over small things is really big for her. He understood the reason why she got emotional at little things done or said to her because at the age where she was suppose to be pampered and loved, she was cleaning tables and preparing meals for people. He's heart became heavy thinking about that but he was glad that now finally y/n was in good hands. Unknowingly a smile appeared on Taehyung's face as he admired the little cute thing in front of his eyes which did not go unnoticed by Juni.

When they all got settled Jimin asked Jin "Hyung, if you and Jungkookshi are both here, who is handling the clinic ?"

When they all got settled Jimin asked Jin "Hyung, if you and Jungkookshi are both here, who is handling the clinic ?". Jin told jimin that "Actually some new interns came, so they are managing the clinic together, but in case of emergency either me or Junkook will leave for Busan". Jimin nodded his head and Jin spoke again "yah jiminah don't want me here ? Eh"... Jimin laughed saying no he was just curious to know. "Even if you ask me to leave I won't hahah"

Y/n laughed as well seeing the jolly nature of Jin

Y/n laughed as well seeing the jolly nature of Jin. Taehyung interrupted the conversation saying, "Noona, do you remember what's coming?... Jin Hyung won't be here just like that". Taehyung teased Juni mischievously. "Tae... aigo Oppa are you here for our anniversary 😯?". Taehyung laughed saying that Juni caught the reason pretty well.

Jimin and Juni's 4th anniversary was approaching in two days and Jin was here to celebrate it with them. Last year the park couple celebrated their anniversary in Paris. And most of the time when they celebrated in Seoul, Jin was not able to attend it due to his busy schedule therefore this year he surprised the couple by actually being their for their big day.

"Isn't this great babe" Juni said to Jimin. "It surely is honey" Jimin responded back. They looked at each other with so much love in their eyes. Ever since they started dating and got married not once their love decreased for each other. Jimin said that their anniversary celebration could be a double celebration for them as they could secretly celebrate y/n's pregnancy. These words made y/n more happy that even in their happiness they were including y/n as well.

"Exactly,  even we could invite our new partners as well" Juni suggested to which Jimin agreed. So far Juni was only dealing with the new deal and Jimin was yet to meet the other party. Everyone were really excited and looked forward to the anniversary celebration.

While they were talking y/n had a feeling of puking. She quickly covered her mouth and ran towards the washroom. Juni was serving food to other on the table. Jimin told her that he is going to see y/n while Jin insisted to go with him as well. Juni and Teahyung were about to go as well but Jin stopped them as living the food on the table was a sign of disrespect for Jin.

Y/n entered the washroom and started throwing up. Jimin immediately entered and held her hair back. "Jimin-ah, rub her back slowly" Jin said. Jin asked y/n to lean back on Jimin's chest and breath at a slow pace. When y/n finished puking they took her back to the living room. Jimin laid her on the sofa and Jin did y/n's medical check up. "Everything is fine, there's nothing to worry about, all these are normal to happen during pregnancy".... Taehyungah I am writing some prescription bring it from the pharmacy". Jin told y/n to take the medicine and rest as it so make her feel better. Juni stayed by y/n's said and fed her some soup before she could take the medicine. Meanwhile Jimin and Jin went downstairs to eat their food.