Chapter 5: Suspicion

Sung Jin woo Pov

I don't know where is she.....

My beautiful angel , my life.....

I should have attached shadows to her why??? Why I left her alone to fight with her insecurities??

"My king queen will be fine she is not weak."I heard Beru said.

She will be safe??I laughed.

"She is out there , Noone knows where without my protection and she will be fine???I shouted."

My beautiful baby please be safe till I found you please I will die if something will happen to her....

I told Go Gunhee to dispatch a secret search party for her.

But he said he and Jin chul both were not able to trace her till now .

I should meet the chairman and ask about if he found something about her or not.

Go Gunhee pov

I was looking at the picture on my office table of the girl and me....

It was the picture we took on her college graduation.

I rubbed my fingers on the face of the girls picture.......

Y/n ....

Y/N L/N

Her parents were top hunters of my guild until they were killed in Jeju Island massacre....

Her parents gave her to me to protect after they died ....

I tried my best to keep her safe , just like my own daughter she grew up and now I lost her ......

Lost the only person who made me felt loved.

I should've said no to her when she came to me asking for my approval for her relationship with Sung jinwoo.

I just thought that she will be safe with the strongest S ranked hunter in the world...

If I had known that this will happen I would have never let her leave ....

The another S rank hunter Cha Hae is no where to be found right after y/n's disappearance .

Others will think that there is Cha hae hand after Y/n' s disappearance.

But Jinwoo was acting suspicious to the news of Cha hae's disappearance......I need to ask him what he is hiding....

Suddenly the gate of my office opened revealing Sung Jinwoo.. speaking of the devil....

It's his fault that she left...

He looked at me he seemed like was not able to sleep for days ....it's 2 months of my y/n's disappearance.....

Not only him but many people are not able to sleep.....please y/n come back....

Sung Jinwoo Pov

I saw the chairman's face winced when he saw me.

After knowing about the disappearance of Y/n he had been having anger issues out on me.

I know it is my fault that she left but I had promised him that Ill keep her safe this time.....

I'll make her my wife....

I looked at him and asked,

"I wanted to ask if you were able to find any trace of my wife???"

I saw him making a disgusted face while turning his face away from me and mumbling a heartbroken " no ".

I got up and was about to leave when i heard him ask me if Cha hae's disappearance have something to do with me.