Zanilia called Darren and told him to 'plan something else'.

----
Zanilia was with Yuan.

Zanilia, "Yuan! Don't call Xiao Zhan your mama otherwise I'll leave you forever".

Yuan,"Just like you left before. You don't love me at all. My mama loves me more. You are a selfish woman".

Zanilia got angry she said, "Yuan! Is this the way to talk to your mommy? Your Zhan mama doesn't teach you anything good, that wizard!"

Yuan, "No my mama is not like this. I love him and loves me. And don't call him Wizard again, you are a witch. And I will never stop calling him 'Mama'... Never", saying this Yuan ran from there.

Zanilia clenched her fists.

-----

One day Zhan told Yibo that he wants to go to his home since Crystal was ill. Yibo agreed. Zhan said that 'he'll stay for 2 to 3 days there. Yibo didn't wanted Zhan to go away but he agreed with Zhan because Crystal needed someone to take care of her.

Zhan went to his home. He knocked at the door. After sometime, Crystal opened the door.

Crystal, "Zhan! You came".

Zhan, "Mom! How are you feeling?"

Crystal, "come inside". Zhan went inside.

Zhan asked, "Mom! Isn't Shijie coming?"

Crystal, "She wanted to come but Jin Ling is ill so she can't come".

Zhan, "oh".

-----

In Wang mansion, at night everyone were sitting at the dinning table.

Wen Xu came there with a girl.Cici and Zanilia stood up.

Wen Xu said, "Man tian! Meet my family. This is my uncle, my mom and my sister".

Qiren went away from there.

Nie man tian, "Hi".

Cici, "Wen Xu! What is this drama?"

Wen Xu, "My dear mom! It's not drama. She's my wife. I married her this evening".

Zanilia, "What? Are you out of your mind? How can you marry this girl?"

Man tian, "Why? What's the problem?"

Zanilia, "Wen Xu! This girl is not a good person. She is someone who uses others for money and then leave them. I have seen her in many parties with other men".

Wen Xu, "Jie please! Don't talk like this about my tian tian like this. I love her".

Man tian, "Yes. And if I'm like this, then what about you? What do you do in such parties?"

Cici, "Girl! Shut your mouth. Wen Xu! I'm telling you, I will never accept this girl as my daughter in law".

Wen Xu, "I don't care whether you accept her or not. Man tian! Let's go to our room", saying this he left with that girl.

Cici was enraged, she said, "look! How this boy talked with me. I don't know what magic has that bitch done on him".

-----

Man tian used to fight with Zanilia most of the time. She told Wen Xu to warn Zanilia and Cici not to argue and fight with her. Wen Xu warned Zanilia and Cici, they were very angry at
Wen Xu.

----

One day, Zanilia got severe headache. Cici was worried for her, she was taking care of Zanilia.