Part 2

He kissed me! I didn't know what to do in that moment I just starting blushing. Then he started laughing and kissed me again. I kissed him back this time, "so what are we?" He asks me. "Whatever you wanna be" I say smirking. "Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asks. I nod, I go on my tippy toes and kiss him. I then looks behind robin and see Vance with his jaw dropped. "Oh shit" I say. Robin turns around and sees Vance. "Shit Vance" he says. "I don't care if you guys are dating just don't kiss in front of me" he says looking traumatized. I start laughing. Vance goes back to bed and I say goodnight to robin. I go up to my room and fall asleep.

TIME SKIP next day

I wake up and get dressed, I go downstairs and see Vance and robin. "Hi" I say smiling. Robin walks over to me and kisses me. "Ew" Vance says, "oh hush. Now come on we're gonna be late" I say to them, we are walking to school when suddenly I get pushed. "EXCUSE YOU?" I scream at the girl. "STAY AWAY FROM ROBIN!" She screams. "GIRL ION EVEN KNOW YOU" robin laughs. "You wanna fucking go?" I ask putting my hair up, she nods and I tackle her to the ground. I pin her down and start punching her and smashing her head in the ground. A big group of kids form around us. "THATS MY SISTER" Vance yells. Everyone's cheering me on and I get up from the girl and she is crying, I just laugh. "My knuckles" I say as i roll my eyes. "I have some tape Shayla" robin says. "Cool thanks" I say smiling. We wrap up my hands and I hear the announcements. "Shayla hopper to the office" fuck. "See you later robin" I say as I kiss him. I say bye to Vance and I head to the office. "Why is she crying with her face all messed up" the principal asks. "She started it" I say smiling. The principle starts arguing with me. After we are done arguing I leave, I'm walking to my class until my back pack gets pulled into the boys washroom. "HEY!" I yell not knowing who grabbed me, "shut up" I hear a voice say, I turn around and it's the curly head who robin beat up. "Get off me!" I say as I shove him off. "Why the fuck are you dating robin?" He says angry at me like I did something, "because I can?" I say laughing. "Break up with him" moose says, "hell nah now goodbye!" I say as I turn around and start to leave, but then moose grabs me and pins me against the stall. "GET OFF ME!" I yell. "Come on please" he begs. "GET OFF YOU CUNT!!" I scream at him. He was stronger then me, I tried to put him in that move I put Vance in but he moved and I fell. He grabs me from behind and lifts me off the ground, "GET OFF YOU BITCH!!!" I kick and scream, he covers my mouth and in that moment I felt like something was gonna happen, something real bad. I bite his hand and he lets go. "IM ONLY TWELVE IM ONLY TWELVE PLEASE" I start crying. "And?" He says, fuck.. somethings gonna happen. He throws me on the ground and pulls out a knife. "ROBIN!! HELP SOMEONE FINNEY HELP ANYONE!!" I scream with my voice breaking, the bell rings and I hear a bunch of people. Moose goes over and locks the door. "STOP IT PLEASE!!" I scream as I jump up and run to the other corner. "HELP!!! VANCE ROBIN!!! ANYONE PLEASE!" I scream at the top of my lungs crying my heart out. Moose walks over and forcefully kisses me. "stop it.." I say crying, "nah" he said. He throws me against the floor and takes off my hoodie, I start crying my eyes out. I'm terrified, my self harm is showing and so is my chest, "I SAID STOP! HELP!!!" I scream once again. I hear banging on the door and then I hear the door being pick locked. Vance barges in the bathroom with robin and...