a group chat?

The time this takes event is the night after all might left izuku on the roof, even though izuku saved bakugou he got no credit because he was quirkless. all might never stopped izuku after the fight.
—————
Izuku's pov

After all might crushed my dreams I went home and got ready to go one a midnight walk. Luckily I have part of the roof right next to my window so it's not too difficult to sneak out. As soon as I got out of my room I decided to go to the abandoned building near my house because I needed a breather and the view is actually kinda pretty.

Once I got there I realized the stairs were broken. So I decided I'm not giving up I'll climb the wall. It took me a while to do but it worked I went to the edge and sat down the view was beautiful. But the I got a notification on my phone it was from a group chat?

————
Names:
Nezu=rat god
Aizawa=CATerpillar
Recover girl= heavenly healer
Present mic= loudmouth
Midnight= nsfw
Hound dog= mind fucker
Snipe= pew pew
Thirteen= perfect void
Cementoss= Minecrafter
Vlad King= not the king
Power loader= bob the builder
Ectoplasm= idk (he won't talk much so suggest a name)
Izuku=unknown/deku

***-***-**** added ***-***-****  and 11 others

***-***-**** renamed everybody

Loudmouth: HEY EVERYBODY!!!

CATerpillar: zashi you don't have to use caps, also why did you make another group chat every time they get ruined

Loudmouth: because we need somewhere we can talk about thing

Rat god: I think this is a splendid idea

Unknown: umm I think you have the wrong number

CATerpillar: zashi I swear how did you add the wrong number

Loudmouth: oops

loudmouth: @unknown who are you

Perfect void: sorry I'm uncomfortable sharing my name with strangers just call me deku

Loudmouth: why would you ever want somebody to call you that!?!?

Perfect void changed their name to deku

Deku: it's a nickname that I have

Deku: ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Mind fucker: wait how did you change your name nezu did you give them admin?

Rat god: I did not give them admin

Deku: I may of hacked in so I could change my name

Everyone: WHAT!?!

Rat god: impressive I coded that myself and you did not leave any tracks

Deku: why thank you nezu

Loudmouth: WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW

Deku: I mean it was simple you literally typed it earlier in the chat present mic
I think I know who everyone in this chat is

Rat god: feel free to guess who everyone is

Deku: ok , rat god is nezu, heavenly heal is recovery girl, that means this is the us staff chat, so CATerpillar is eraserhead, loudmouth is present mic,nsfw is midnight, mind fucker is hound dog,pew pew is snipe, clones is thirteen, cementoss is Minecrafter, not the king of Vlad King and bob the builder is power loader.

CATerpillar: wow that's impressive

Deku: thanks

Loudmouth: so will you tell us who you are?

Deku: nope , and yes nezu, that is a challenge to find me (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Rat god : challenge accepted ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

Deku: welp gtg everyone have a good night

Everybody:bye

Everybody has logged off
—————
Izuku's pov

Wow I'm in the ua staff chat if this happened like 2 days ago I would be fan boying so much right now. However I just don't have enough energy after today. Since I didn't feel like going home yet I decided I would sketch my favorite hero eraserhead.

Once I got any halfway threw the drawing I heard some light foot steps and instantly I knew who it was. It was my favorite hero eraserhead.

—————
Aizawa's pov

While I was in patrol I saw this kid sitting off the edge of a building but once I got close enough he had already moved more to center of the roof. he had a note book out and it looked like he was drawing something. But before I could even said something he said "hello eraserhead" I was stunned. Since I'm a underground hero people should not know who I am. Then he held out his notebook and a pen and asked if he could get a autograph. Luckily since he was not facing me he did not see the blush I had because I had never been recognized in public. While I was signing it I noticed that he was drawing ME! Once I gave him his notebook back I sat down next to him and asked why he was up here if the first place. He said "I wanted to get out of the house and I needed some air"
—————
This chapter was shorter then I had hoped

Word count:800