Girl To Girl + Sending You Off

After her little chat with Lloyd, Harumi was inside the monastery and started packing the supplies she needed in her sling bag.

  Nya who saw their ex-nemesis, the girl she said she hated started walking towards her. "Soo... You're leaving" She said making Harumi turn around surprised to see her there.

" Yeah... I am, Don't worry I'm leaving soon" she said looking down. Nya was taken aback and quickly said " No I didn't mean it in an 'Oh I'm glad you're leaving' Kinda way, I meant it in a Sad kinda way". She said with a small smile.

"I thought you hated me, and you out of everyone would be the happiest to see me leave," She said as she walked closer to her.

"Well, when Lloyd asked if it was okay if you stayed here, we didn't take that too lightly, but when I saw his face after you told him you were leaving, I knew it would have meant a lot to him if you stayed". Harumi stared at her surprised.

" Why would he want me to stay? I'm the one who hurts him the most, I was the one who wanted him dead, brought back his evil father, manipulated him, tricked him,... I'm a monster. 

Nya looked at harumi in the eye quite shocked she was admitting all of this herself. "I know you did a lot of messed up things, but hey if Lord Garmadon can change I have no doubt you can". Nya said while giving the girl a sweet smirk.

Harumi let out a small chuckle before saying "Perhaps, and thank you for this talk Nya, I didn't think we would have another girl talk after everything that happened" 

"Girls support girls, and besides I would be lying if I said you weren't pretty badass when you were evil," Nya said hitting her on the shoulder slightly while giving her a wink.  

<<In the New Monastery Courtyard>>

Harumi was getting ready to leave, as she was double-checking all of her items, she walked to the monastery gates opening them to leave and rebuild her future.  She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Lloyd holding a fruit basket waiting for her.

"I got these for you, they're very delicious and sweet and I just want you to know..." Lloyd hesitated before saying "I care about your well-being, and I want you to be happy" even if it's without me.

Harumi took the basket from his hand and looked at him with the sweetest face Lloyd has ever seen. She looked like she was about to cry. 

Harumi didn't know what to say, she was soo touched by his small gesture and his words make her heart warm.

"Lloyd... I don't know what to say but thank you, I wish you the best too" The girl started to walk down the flights of stairs away from him as Lloyd stared at her with a sad yet proud face. I'm glad you finally saw the light Rumi.

Before her figure disappears Harumi looked back at him " I'm truly grateful for what you did Lloyd, it's nice to know someone still cares about me" She smiled and continued to walk down the stairs.

Lloyd didn't even realize that he was just standing there even after minutes of harumi disappearing from his line of sight. 

When he finally noticed that he was just standing there, he looked down upset that his first and only love left... again.

Suddenly Garmadon wearing his casual robe opened the monastery gates to see his son with his head down. He was still learning about "Complassion" but he stood next to his son while looking at the spot harumi was at a few minutes ago.

"She'll be back," He said not looking at his son. Lloyd turned to face his father, he took a deep breath and the two walked back toward the newly built monastery

AUTHORS NOTES.

I'm so sorry if the chapters were too short. it's my first time writing, and I wrote whatever I was thinking. 

If you want me to continue this story please share your support in the comments, even if one reader comments that they enjoy my story.

I will do everything in my power to finish it.

_Author out