Prologue

Autumn's eyes blazed with fury as she walked through the halls. She pushed open the door of the council room to see her sisters gathered there. Sophina looked calm as usual, with her long ,white hair and blue eyes, as she sat up straight in her gold throne adorned with pearls.

Ariana, with her long black hair with white tips, she sat with one leg over the other, in her clear throne with silks on the armrest, opals on the rims, and it looked like winds were soaring in the inside of the throne. Her eyes, instead of their usual mirth, was filled with a rage that matched Autumn's.

Rosalina with her brown hair in a braid tangled with flowers sat crisscross applesauce. Her throne was covered with flowers and vines, a sloth hanging on the top.

Lastly Autumn's throne, painted with a mural of swirling suns and was made of gold. "Please sit down, sister," Sophina calmly said. Autumn was enraged but sat in her throne. "What is this," Autumn hissed, as she held up the letter.

The letter stated that she and her sisters will be doing a ritual, and she will be placed with the mortals on Earth. "There is a chance that our parents can be brought back," Sophia explained.

That was the last of Autumn's self control. The torches flames blazed as the fire goddess's fury rose. "That's impossible. They are dead and are not coming back. That was their choice." "Thank you," Ariana exclaimed, "that's what I said."

Autumn and Ariana were really close with each other. Part of it was because Ariana was married to Autumn's half brother, Apollo. The biggest reason was that they were both the only ones between their sisters with anger issues.

"Also, what is this mess of me being set down to earth," Autumn asked. Even Ariana
quieted down at that. "We have put it to a vote," Rosalina tentatively started, "and you have been chosen to attain your form." "What do you mean 'attain my form?'" "With the amount of power that the ritual will need I will be put into the Earth, Sophina into the water, and Ariana into the air. You will be sent to live with the fairies and elves in Haven."

"No! I refuse." "You do not have a choice," Sophina and the other goddesses stood, "this will happen whether you like it or not."

Autumn, bound by law and an oath she had sworn, did the ritual and was sent to the center of the earth.

        It has been written so let it be so