How To Make a Y/N Character

Are you looking to make the best self insert? You've come to the perfect place! Welcome to Classic Y/N things, a book of Y/N stereotypes to help you make your Y/N character, and avoid those other Y/N's (even though these probably will make them exactly like them)! The #1 first tip I can provide you is...

Step 1: Let's Talk About Appearance

That's right. If you need a little help with figuring out their appearance, I can help you! Let's talk about the gender. Their gender must ALWAYS be a female no matter what! Always, always! And if you don't, how are your readers going to like your story without a female Y/N character? Yeah, that's exactly what you might be thinking. Well, I got you! Below is your perfect reference of the best Y/N character!

Her hair was beautiful golden locks, almost like a goddesses', with galaxy orbs shining bright,. She was 3'1" tall, she has shining pearly whites, and had massive melons. She wore an oversized sweater to cover her beauty, and glasses to cover her galaxy orbs with baggy pants and had thrown on a messy bun.

Had you written that down? Oh, and pull the quick outfit of theirs from 2017. Is it what your Y/N character looks like? Good, you're doing just right! Let's move on to step 2!

Step 2: Let's Talk About Species

Species shouldn't be all that hard! Just make her a half goddess half demon half angel half dragon half rainbow princess half elemental princess half fire 95% beauty half elf half vampire half werewolf secretly alien half cat half dog half duck half fairy half power half success half retro half universal being ! It's THAT easy, see? Making them one species? That's boring. Make sure to make this their secret!

Step 3: You're almost done! Let's Talk About Powers

You're almost there! Let's make sure your character is near perfect! Well, just give her every power you can POSSIBLY imagine, and you should be good to go! Oh, and...make sure you add these few extra things, then you're good to go!

Make her super rich, make everyone love her, make her immortal, make her boyfriend be the hottest boy in school, make her have every love interest ever, and you're done! Just like that!

Thank you for reading the first chapter!!

_________________________________________________________