Part 97: Hadron

Allison: So, how is it that we're still here, but the whole of the universeis going down the cosmic shitter? 

Viktor: Maybe we're the last to get flushed. 

Allison: Wasn't talking to you. 

Luther: Hey, has anyone seen Klaus? 

Sloane: Or Dad? 

Y/n: One of those people I care about a whole lot more than the other. 

Diego: They'll be here. 

Ben: Really? Did they... hit traffic? Look, people, we're alivebecause we're special, right? 

Anala: (mumbles) Here we go again

Ben: We're the only oneswho can save the universe.  

Allison: Uh, question. 

Ben: Yes. 

Allison: Didn't we just try thatand fail miserably? 

Diego: Yeah, it's because his plan was stupid. I got a better one. 

Ben: 'Course you do. 

 Diego: We go with the largehard-on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and... we launch the Kugelblitzinto outer space.  Didn't think I knew that, did ya?  It's in Switzerland. 

Ben: It's "hadron," not "hard-on," ya moron!

Lila: Oi! At least he's trying,you shitty little squid.  What have you contributed? 

Diego: Actually, he did blow up half his family. 

Y/n: (mumbles to Five) That was a dumb move. 

Ben: Oh, you wanna talk about family problems? You know what should have blown upis your face on that neck!

Diego: I wish I had a caketo hit you with it in your face!

Ben: [in Korean] What are you talking about? 

Diego: [in Spanish] You better cut that out... 

Ben: [in Korean] Shut up! 

Y/n:(mumbles) Enough is Enough (outloud) Hey! Enough! (points at Diego) You! We are not Launching the Kugelblitz into outer space like it's a damn baseball! (Points at Ben) You! If I ever hear you insulting my brother again. I will burn you, and all of your little tentacles too. Understood?! (Both of them nod sheepishly while Diego has a small smirk on his face knowing he has Y/n in his corner.) Perfect, You guys done now? (They nod again)