In a sake of not being so obvious we separated and came to the caffe-restaurant where the date was supposed to start one by one. I sat by a table ensuring myself a good view of where Kakucho was already sitting while staying hidden. I had a wig and a pair of glasses but Kakucho was familiar with most of mine disguises. 

"Koko, target info"

Ear piece I wore came to life and Koko's voice came trough.

"Woman, age 27, average height, brown hair, she works as a waitress in a fancy restaurant, we've been there a few times."

I nod and my eyes darted over to a car parked across the street. I didn't see behind the tanned windows but I knew Koko was there. I gave him a thumb up, careful so Kakucho won't notice and waited. Ran and Rin were late ... I didn't want to know what sorry excuse of disguise these two came up with. Kakucho's date also seemed to be running a bit late. Or Koko's info's were sh*t. Both was possible. 

It took another 10 minutes, I spent waving off the waiter telling him I'm still waiting for someone, till my brother. Few people already started to give me the kind of a sad look you give someone waiting for a date that will probably never come ... great. Not to mention than out of my two idiots I only had one for a reason. And that d*ck even had the audacity to cover my eyes from behind and with laugh in his voice question.

"Guess who"

"A f*cking corpse if you don't have a hella good excuse for being late"

I hissed. I did try to keep it low so no one will overhear but the old lady at the next table gave me a mildly horrified look so I probably didn't do very good. Eh ... whatever. Disappointed Rindo retreated and sat next to me.

"Damn you don't have to be so mean ... I was stuck in traffic."

Sure ... don't get it wrong. I didn't mind his almost boyfriend behavior that was usually more of Ran's thing, it was good for our cover, nor the fact that he was late in it's core. I did mind the amount of people that looked like they're about to walk out to me and apologize for whatever idiot left me for being a d*ck before inviting me on a drink. I didn't like that. 

I measured Rindo skeptically. He had enough common sense to cover his, very recognizable hair. He even opted to wear his glasses instead of lenses. It was okay, except of ... I reached over to him and ripped of his fake beard. Pained yelp left him and he looked at me not exactly fondly. It also dragged the old woman's attention again. Really ma'am? Go find a life. Do you really have nothing better to do than stalking two "lovebirds" on a "date"? ... wait ... nevermind.

"What was that for!?"

"It looked stupid"

"T-that's not true!"

Not even Rin seemed convinced. Yeah so none of that.  He's not having a fake beard while out with me. Now I just have to figure out how to find Ran and I'm all good.  

"If you're done pouting like a kid-"

After quick check around I leaned to Rin again.

"How about a little chat? How is your brother?"

"You know, he's busy ... So busy he couldn't show up ..."

Oh so Ran ditched on us again ... or he'll come later with the dumbest idea possible. Neither one was appealing if I was being honest. But I wasn't sure if any of the two can be prevented. I ressigned myself to handle this just with Rin and hope for the best. Instead of thinking about the disaster Ran will almost surely cause I tried to focus on Kakucho and his sweetheart that arrived just a second ago. I ... didn't like her. True I didn't even know her but ... She seemed unsymphatetic. Most women around my brothers or Kaku did ...