ddot-gone

1:31am

"Stay y/n pls" ddot whined to me.

"I'll be right back, my dukes need me d" I explained putting my coat on.

"Can I go then?" He asked sitting up.

I shook my head and he whined again.

"Y/n something's telling me to go with you I don't know" he shook his head sighing.

"I'm good love, I'll be back" I laughed as I walked out of his room.

"You sure? Turn your location on please" he said with a worried tone.

"I have it on Darrian, now bye I'm gonna go" I said hugging him but he didn't let me go.

He picked me up running back towards his room and all I could do was laugh.

"Darrian let her go her mom needs her" his mom said walking into his room.

"Mcht, igh. But you better have ya location on I'm not jokin" he pointed and I nodded.

I waved bye to his mom and walk out the house as he watched me walk out. I don't get what was wrong with him.

DDOTS POV:

"She's good d you needa chill"my mom said.

I don't know why I was acting the way I was, I didn't trust her mom with her nor trusted her wondering the streets at this time.

"I'll call her to see if she's ok" I told her swiping on my phone.

I checked her location first and she was still walking, just a different direction.

"Where is she going?" I said to myself.

"Look" I showed my mom and her eyebrows furrowed .

I called her phone two times and she didn't answer sending the phone straight to voicemail.

I FaceTimed her and she didn't answer once again.

"Oh na i gotta go" I jumped up grabbing a hoodie.

"Call me if anything goes off and bring ya knock" my mom informed me .

I nodded running out of the room and heading towards the door.

I looked at where she was and sped up because they were getting far from me.

I put my ski down looking over the corner and I seen her, but with someone with a gun pointed towards her head and she walked as they walked.

"Tf?" I mumbled to myself.

I crept up slowly so they wouldn't here me walking towards them.

I got closer and heard y/n sniffling and I knew she was crying.

"put that gun down bitch." I said as I pointed the gun towards the person head.

They put the gun down slowly and laughed a little, more sounding like a girl.

Y/n didn't move and the person turned around wearing all black, and had a ski on as well.

"haha, you found us." The unknown person said.

They slid the mask off and my eyebrows furrowed.

"star?" I said.

"I was just fin boom ya bitch but you came" she said laughing.

Y/n turned around looking at me confused.

"Tf?" I mumbled.

"Yea, I found out about you two, and I wasn't fin let shit slide about y'all relationship" star spoke.

"Look, you old news little girl, I thought you were in jail? Well, more like Juvenile" I asked.

"Na nigga don't talk sweet to me" she said laughing and pushing me.

"Look, just let me get my wife back and I'll leave it as that." I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"So you do want me back?" She said.

"Hell na not you, you look like a man I want her" I said pointing at y/n

"Too bad" she said shooting y/n in the head.

LMAOO JKKK.

"Hell na not you, you look like a man I want her" I said pointing at y/n.

Y/n snatched the gun from star making her shoot the sky, y/n kicked star in the back of her knee making her fall.

"now, what you gotta say hoe" y/n said pointing the gun towards star .

"please don't kill me im sorry" star cried.

Y/n laughed and looked at me meanwhile I was in shock.

Y/n popped her in the head two times and checked her pockets.

"let's go." I she said putting the gun in her pocket and everything she had got frm star pocket walking away like that shit ain't never just happened.

"Y/n you did that before" I asked catching up with her.

She nodded not looking my way.

We heard sirens and we looked at each other and ran.

We laughed on the way back to my house.

this girl was crazy, but I loved her.

OH OK, AS SHE SHOULD LMAOOO.