ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Eɱɱα Sαɳσ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️🌸🍄☁️

F!y/n xS.Emma

Time: 3:30

Date: February 18th, 2006

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Emma were walking out of the mall after a day of shopping.

"That was so much fun, right Y/n?" Emma said, looking over to you.

"It sure was" You smile.

You and Emma haven't been hanging out much due to you being in Toman and helping out your mother with your siblings, but you always try to make it up to Emma every time. Like today, you decided to take her shopping so she could by whatever she wanted. 2 weeks ago, you took her to the carnival. And then on the Valentine's Day you took her to wherever she wanted to go.

"Can we go to your house?" Emma asked as you opened the door to your car.

"Is there a reason you wanna go?" You asked taking her bags.

"I just wanna meet your family, especially your siblings" Emma smiled.

"Alright, I'll drive us over there" You smile.

You shut the car door and walk to the driver's side and turn the car on.

"Ooh it's cold " Emma said shivering.

"Here" you say turning up the heat in the car.

"Can I take off my jacket?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, we got around 40 minutes until we get there so your good" you say pulling out the parking lot.

Emma unbuckled and took off her jacket.

(Her outfit)

Top:

Skirt:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Skirt:

Socks:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Socks:

Socks:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.