Chapter 1

Blood

In her hands, it was blood. The angel  stood there shocked. She didn't-no,she wasn't supposed to kill this human or any living being. It was against her vows .But now, she has done the most sinfulest thing an angel  should  never do- no, never even think of doing . But sometimes, to save a life, a life has to be taken or given away.But an angel  can't take a life. They are made to protect and show the humanity the path of light. But this angel  has done a sin.In order to protect a humans life, she took one. But the havens won't  take it. Angels are forbaided to kill or harm any living being.

The human who was saved by the angel was out of sight  now. The angel stood there. Her large,long,white feathery wings were covered in crimson blood.Her (h/c) hair and (s/c) had a slap of blood, too. Her (e/c) eyes were filled with tears, which were going down her cheeks. She knew, she knew that she has to pay for her unrepairable  sin one way or another.

<<  Time skip>>

Fast

The angel run as fast as she could.She was starting to lost her golden glow. She will turn into a fallen angel soon if the other angles couldn't caught her in time. She flew till her last breath. But as time went she started to slow and the other angles caught her and took her where her punishment will be held. The angel didn't fight back when the others caught her. No, it's not like she didn't want to.She just didn't had the strength to fight back. The (e/c) eyed sin committed angel could only pray that all of this will be over soon.

<<Time skip>>

The angel was in a room chaind to the wall.she couldn't move her hands or legs.Her long ,feathery,large wings were cut off. She didn't know what to do now. The angel tryed to see the things around her but faild because of the darkness in the room. Suddenly the angel heard a knock on the door.' Strange. Who knocks on a prisoners door.' she tought. The door was slightly opend. Like the stranger was observing the room. Then the door was wide open with a male angel standing there. The angel had four wings on his back. His short messy white hair and red eyes were well fitted with his soft figures. Anyone could tell that this angel is an high ranking one.

''So your the angel who has done the sinnto kill a human?'' the angel asked.

The female angel only nodded her head.

'' Now tell me, how do you feel after killing the human?''

The (h/c) hair angel kept her head down.

''Tell me, don't you feel guilty. Sorrow for the human ? What if he had a family and was the only one in there to keep it alive?''

The fmangel still stayed silent.

'' Are you even listening?''

'' what was I supposed to do then? That human nearly killed his own race.'' the female angel suddenly said.

'' that- we, you no one can answer.mother earth has her own tricks up he sleeves.''the white head said.

''say, do you wish you could make everything right again?'' the male suddenly asked.

'' who wouldn't want to?''

A sly smirk came up to the males lips upon hearing that.

              "Then, let's make a deal"