Chapter 2

(No ones POV)

Katsuki jumped off of the building and was guessed to be dead seeing as there was a big hole in the building under them. The guards were clapping and cheering while others just didn't care. Everyone walked away while Izuku was on the verge of tears. "Oh no! No no no no no no no just NO!"

He paced back and forth while Abu was smirking (Idk how a dog can smirk but oh well). All of a sudden one arm climbed at the top of the building, and then another, and then, a visible Katsuki. "Miss me already?" He said as he walked over to Izuku who looked very relieved. "Jerk!" he said while laughing a little.

All of a sudden they heard the guards. I guess the found out that he was still alive. "Cmon' I know where we can go" Katsuki said while looking a little panicked.

(Endeavor POV)

I walk into the dungeon and see a bunch of idiots that couldn't even bring me the damn lamp! "You bring me gold and jewelry but not the lamp! Leave."

I tell this to peasants as the soldier that was supposed to escort the prisoners to their cells. "S-sir... I'm starting to wonder if this magic lamp that you dream of is actually real.... What would you even need it for anyway? You are already second-"

"Uh oh! Second!" My parrot Iago squawked as i got more and more pissed at the second. "Second? SECOND?! I don't want to be second! I want to be the most powerful in the world! I want to take the place of the sultan, marry jasmine, and make everyone bow down to me!" As I continued my rant, I used my staff to send the soldier to his death. "Now; let's go speak to the sultan!" I say. I'm a little excited to get what I want.

(No one POV)

Katsuki takes off into an alleyway dragging Izuku behind him. He does his thing to get into his house and gets inside with Izuku curiously looks around. When they finally get into the house Izuku is amazed at how much he has done for himself. "You are quite the magician sir..." He says as he walks around. "Well thank you!" Katsuki says smirking to himself knowing that he impressed the boy.

"A-abu! stop!" Katsuki whispered to his pomeranian, who was looking at all of their stolen goods while Izuku was running towards the window to look outside.

(Izuku POV)

When I finally get to the window, I look outside. The city of Agrabah is amazing... too bad I'll never get to see it again.

440 words

Sorry the chapter is so short I had to get something out for you guys

LeahMidoriya-Bakugo