▋٬ 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 . death doesn't discriminate.

Start from the beginning

━━━━ made by tiishas ━━━━

⸝⸝ ʚ 🪓 ! ⌗ °• ━━━━━━━━━ 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑷𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯. Marlowe King had not seen the others in the time she had spent in the hospital. Coming in and out were only hospital staff treating her wounds; mainly focusing on her amputated hand, and officers trying to piece together a story they couldn't believe.

There were moments she cried, and there were moments where she'd see its shadow in the corner of the room. Even after days and days of mourning she was unable to wrap her head around the fact that she was still there, a heart between between her ribcage. Although Marlowe knew she was safe within the four white walls, she was unable to shake the feeling of constant fear. Constantly checking behind her to see if something was there.

And despite her survival, perhaps the girl wished that she had faced the death that she fought so hard to evade.

Marlowe glanced up from the blue pattern hospital gown she wore, watching as the officers she had seen for two days in a row walked into the room.

"Miss King..." The officer pulled forward the visitor chair that had been positioned in the corner, leaving his partner to stand by the door as he sat down. "We need to go through this again... Can you tell me what you remember?"

Tears began to well up against the girls dark eyes. "I've already told you."

"We understand that. But we need to go over it again to make sure your information aligns with what you have already said, and what your friends have said. So, I'll ask you again," The officer leaned forward, "what happened that night?"