Yibo didn't responded. Haikuan elbowed Yibo.

Yibo, "What?"

Carmen and Zhan's looked at Yibo.

Carmen, "Kuan! You are back. Look who's here. This is Xiao Zhan, your future brother in law".

Haikuan's widen at this, he looks at Yibo, Yibo nod in response.

Haikuan, "But... How?"

Then Carmen told Haikuan everything.

Carmen, "This cutie is such a sweet child. I like him. We get along quite well in no time, am I right Zhan?"

Zhan who was quiet, when heard Carmen's question, said, "Yes... Aunty is an easy going person. I like her company".

Carmen glared at Zhan and said, "What did I told you to call me?"

Zhan, "Uh.. Aunty! I'll call you 'Aunty' for now".

Carmen smiled and said, "OK... As you wish".

Yibo and Haikuan felt like 'left out'.

Carmen, "Boys! Go freshen up. I'll tell the maids to prepare lunch".

Yibo and Haikuan said, "OK".

Carmen held Zhan's hand and took him to her room.

Haikuan, "Brother! You didn't told mom right?"

Yibo, "No...since that wild omega came here, mom is completely ignoring my presence, how will she listen to me". Yibo sounded annoyed.

Haikuan, "Brother! Are you really gonna marry him?"

Yibo sighed and said, "I have no other choice. I know mom very well, even if I refuse, she won't listen. Now I have to spend my whole life with that wild omega. He's really a pain in the ass".

Haikuan, "Pfttt.... Haha... Brother! Good luck for your beautiful upcoming life".

Yibo, "You!!". Yibo was about to hit Kuan but he ran away.

--
On the other hand, Carmen told Zhan to sit. Zhan sat on the bed.

Carmen opened her wardrobe and took out a red box. She came towards Zhan and sat on the bed beside him.

She gave the box to Zhan and guestered him to open it. Zhan opened the box. There was a beautiful 'Jade pendant' in the box.

Carmen, "This is out family pendant. Yibo's grandma gave this to me when I married to Wang mansion. Now I'm giving it to you".

Zhan, "Aunty! Don't you want to know anything about me? I mean you are fixing your son's marriage with me so.....".

Carmen, "I know you".

Zhan looked confusedly at Carmen.

Carmen, "You are Wei Changse's son. She was my classmate in college but we didn't talked much with each other. She was a nice lady. Your facial features are quite similar with her. That's why I was quite shocked to see you. For a second I thought Changse is standing in front of me in boys
attire ".

Zhan sadly smiled. He recalled his parents.

Carmen patted Zhan's shoulder and said," Son! Yibo is very lucky to have you as his future husband. You are cheerful, I'm sure you can bring change in Yibo's behavior. You know, after my husband's death, we were all very sad. Especially Yibo. He took all the responsibilities of the mafia business. He used to busy himself in work all day. He became a little distant from us, I know that he really cares about us but he never shows it. He barely shows emotions. I'll be very grateful to you if you marry my son".