𝟢𝟣𝟨,FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF

Start from the beginning

The dog didn't understand why Renee's eyes were watering as she spoke, instead she pressed a kiss into the side of his face. Before standing up and grabbing her multiple bags, walking back down stairs where Lennon now stood.

" oh hey Ren," he said, munching on a grape that he had picked out of the fridge, noticing her teary eyes and connecting it with why their mom was drinking wine at one in the afternoon, " what have I walked into here? where are you going?"

Renee shrugged " somewhere that isn't here, isn't that right Ma?" she let her gaze linger to Caroline who ignored her daughter but took another gulp of her wine.

Renee let out a small laugh, " I'll see you later ok?" she looked back to Lennon who was still confused on what was going on. Walking towards the bowl of keys, noticing her house keys and car keys missing.

" where are my keys?" she asked, looking at her mom who shrugged " I pay for that car Renee-"

Lennon looked at his mom with squinted eyes "mom, it's raining-" Caroline snapped her head to her elder son who was looking at her in the same way her youngest daughter was.

" Once Renee comes to her senses and stops running around calling herself a pogue , she is more than welcome to use her car and the other kook stuff I pay for." Caroline's eyes straightened on her daughter who nodded.

Lennon followed his sister who  began to walk towards the door, dropping his glass " Ren, I'll drop you off."

The girls head turning " I'm fine Lennon!" she snapped, although she was anything but fine it was clear that she was doing this by herself.

So without a second thought, she left the house. Walking to the left side of the island without even turning her head back once. She was a pogue now if people had questioned it before , she officially had been banished from figure eight with nothing else to lose.

RENEE SAT CROSS LEGGED ON THE SOFA OF THE CHATEAU PORCH, having changed from her soaked clothing to a white cami and green cargos with a grey zip up hoodie of John B's over her arms.

She had walked into a deliberation of how exactly they were going to help John B, it was heated when she had gotten there so she didn't bore anyone with her whole 'being kicked out' story and instead said she was crashing here for a few days instead.

" I'm gonna testify under oath, I was there." Sarah announced, Renee looking up to her " I just need to get a hold of my sister."

" sister?" JJ said, causing Renee's face to turn to him as she looked up, " Ren, do you have your phone?" the other blonde hummed as Renee turned back and picked it up off of the couch cushion next to her before passing it over to Sarah.

" Wheezie is the only other person that knows Rafe wasn't at home that day." She stated,

" Wheezie?" JJ asked again, clearly not believing this idea was going to work.

" I got us into this mess, I'm gonna do my best to get us out." Sarah said, walking in towards the main part of the house. Renee exhaling and resting her head in her hands.

" Wheezie? Yeah that will work." JJ spoke with sarcasm " Well, she's right about one thing we gotta do something."

Renee was faxing in and out of listening to what was going on compared to her own rampaging thoughts that were now physically hurting her head. " our boy is po-sun right now ok?" He asked, his question generalised to the three other teenagers sat by him.

" he's held captive by the enemy right now, maybe even scheduled for execution and we're just gonna sit here?" he snapped, Kiara equally as stressed standing up.

" what's the plan? We start by kidnapping Shoupe?" She rose her voice, staring down JJ who shrugged his shoulders " maybe, like that's not the worst idea actually."

Renee scoffed " oh it's not?" she questioned, JJ turning to look at her " no!"

Pope joining in " that is actually the worst idea I've ever heard." He told them, even Sarah speaking in from the dining table " it's pretty bad."

JJ turning his head and looming at Sarah " you know? Please, just stay out of this." Renee ignoring her boyfriends attitude whilst he turned to look at Pope.

"Ok Pope look, we've been doing everything your way and how has that been working out?" He questioned, only annoying Pope more.

" Ok, Ok so what's your plan?" He asked, rising from his seat " You gonna storm a jail, guns a-blazing?"

JJ, obviously threatened by Popes higher ground " Look Pope all I'm trying to get you to understand is they got our boy and are we just gonna sit here and do nothing." He stood up, looking at all three of his friends " No! We're gonna go get his ass, we're gonna do something about it!"

" This isn't a fucking Guy Richie film JJ!" Renee stated, causing JJ's attention to be directed on the girl who was not the only one sat down " we can't storm a jail, I know it may be too boring for you but the only thing we can do is stay here, stay put and find John B a good lawyer for his defence!"

" and how's that going Ren!" he snapped, annoyance in his voice " you're moms a lawyer, and instead of being there kissing her ass convincing her to help you're sat here moping about for whatever reason feeling sorry for yourself!"

Renee couldn't speak, her eyes already beginning to water. As much as she tried to remind herself that JJ didn't know what events had unfolded before she came here, he was still currently being an asshole.

She rose, scoffing " and what exactly are you doing?" she snapped " pretending you're god damn Brad Pitt in Oceans Eight, ready to storm a jail with a gun that you don't have, with a strategy which you also don't have? which would only make things worse for John B even if you were successful which I severely doubt."

JJ stepped closer, " you're acting like a bitch right now Ren." he told her. The blonde scoffing — pushing him back slightly " fuck you JJ, have fun getting yourself put in the cell opposite JB's."

Turning to look at Sarah, " can I have my phone please?" despite her kind words, her tone remained cold — Sarah muttered a small 'yeah' before passing it through the open window between the porch and the kitchen.

She didn't acknowledge JJ again before she exited the house, pulling her hood up as she walked away.

AUTHORS NOTE
you guys aren't gonna like me in 1-2 chapters time xoxo