forever. banda

lets pretend you guys never read this and spam the replies like its your first time challenge

pov : youre the jack hearts!
-
-
-
it first started during the introduction of the games , when you were busy making an observation on the others players, looking for anything suspicious behaviour to help you get a hint of any shape of answer— until your eyes landed on another pair of eyes that coincedently at the same time, was looking into yours.

he was standing againts the wall across you, hand tugged into his pants as he watched you watching him, his lips making a small curve that only you can see

you know nothing about him, but theres something off about him. and youre determine to stay away from him during the games.

until he approached you and made you his alliance.

but soon enough, you finally figured out that he knew its you, and his initial plan to keep you alive and he need to do what he need to do .

“diamond” you lied to him, with a hint of smile tinted on your lips before you turned around and felt him took a hold of your hair and move it to the side of your neck to see your symbol. but before you could react,you felt him pulling you by your hair to the side with a more hidden place from the view which caught you off guard. struggling to free yourself from him which made him roughly tugging you by your collar to make you choke, breathless .

“you’re the jack are’nt you ?” he stated rather than questioning you, banda watched you gasping for air as he   trapped you with his other hand on your neck, tightening his grip as he was enjoying this too much .

your eyes started to become teary with the tiniest hope that you’d atleast still win this, eyes begging banda’s to let it go . “i— i’m not—” you denied, refusing to gave into his plan .

“oh yes you are, and you’re going to tell me all the ins and outs of this place hm? how does that sound?”he laughed a bit, enjoying the view of you struggling in his grip.

you had no idea how he could guess it was you, because you were certain that you’d made yourself as lowkey and unpredictable as you can . you shook in response as you tried to stomp on his foot hoping that he’d release you. “never”

“there are a lots of way to have fun, y’ know and i’m gonna make that pretty little mouth of yours to open” he whispered and bite your earlobe, which made you stop strugling and breath getting heavy as banda start griping your neck again, and you’d be lying if you say you’re not enjoying this .

“ohyeah ? then make me” you snickered and you look at him in the eye , since he’s a lot taller than you .

“oh i will make you”

before you could process, his lips attacked yours roughly, his hand not leaving your neck as he tighten it for time to time . his lips was warm and soft, your lips parted slightly allowing him to slipped his tongue inside you and you could swore he was smirking against your lips

oh no. this wasnt supposed to happened , at all.

you were caught off guard when banda pushed you against the cold wall , gripping onto your hips so now you were standing with your arm against the wall holding yourself, hips attached to his , and your back facing his front .

“you’re a whore arent you?” banda smirked against your neck, before he start humping his clothed cock againts your clothed cunt. luckily you’re wearing a dress which made him easier to have an excess to your panties , his huge cock giving you the pressure you needed and he certainly did not plan to fuck you directly . you whine at the pressure, eyes diluted as his hand left your neck and hold you by your collar instead.

“oh—oh— god” you whimpered at it , mouth gaped at his assault which made him stop and you whined at the lost of it. “are you going to tell me now?” he asked you , his other hand moving your dress to the side, took a glanced on what’s beneath it. and his smirked widen at the visible patch of your wetness on your panties. his finger quickly teasing the patch by doing little circle on it, making your legs shivered when his finger touched your sensitive clit.

“fuck no i am not—FUCK!” you screamed when he plugged in 2 of his finger, fingering you at the speed of godly, resulting in him slapping your ass with his other hand in attempt to silent you off,

“fucking tell me or since we got no time limit for this, i’m going to fucking—fuck you—” slap “in” slap “every” slap “fucking” slap “cell—till youre begging me to stop” the slapped burnt your ass, you were a mess at the moment and you want to run away , but apart of you wanted to stay

its either you die losing, or gave into his tactics

“if you fucking me is the only solution that can get guarantee my life, i dont really have a choice do i ?” you laughed a bit between the contant whimpering, and you whine when his finger left your cunt and soon to be replaced by his boner , pushing harder against it .

“for someone loser like you, you do have an attitude arent you?” he smirked before thrusting his hips till your cunt were right against his hard clother cock . you were crying at this point at the constant teasing, your cunt is becoming sensitive and more yet it feels like he has been edging you for hours, “shut up and just fuck me”

“seems like neither do i have a choice hm? we’re going to have a lots of fun.” he said with another thrust, and you start grinding him to reach your climax, with his hand suddently pinching and nibbling , stimulating your tense nipple .

you moaned out, hands on the wall for extra support, with banda ever so often grunting at the pressure of his cock getting groped by your cunt, the sound of heavy breathing echoing through the hall

you felt your high rising , but before you can reach it, banda pull you by your collar and push you into one of the nearest cell which made you pathetically fall onto the floor which made you hissed at the pain and the lostt of pleasure

“theres a lot of way for me to have fun, and you’re going to be my entertaiment fucking forever”

and you were ashamed of yourself. all your hardwork to win this game came to an end, but if chosing this can make you live longer, so be it