JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
8.13.22
4:56 pm - jasmine's crib .

jaelin added her finishing touches to her makeup, closing the cap to her lipliner and lipgloss. the girls were getting ready to go to their school basketball game against their rivals.

harlem renaissance highschool doesn't really do "themes" so it was surprising when they announced that tonight's theme was black out.

"jaz, where are my black pants?" jae asked, rummaging through the pile of clothes. "here, hurry cause i gotta do you and alex's paint," she said rushing the girl.

jaelin pulled her pajama pants off and putting on the black cargo pants jasmine handed her less than thirty seconds ago.

alexandra was taking photos in the mirror when she heard a car door close. she looked out the window to see three boys walking up to the door.

"uh, y'all, there's people here,"

just as alex said that, there was a knock on the door. jasmine sighed. "i'll get it." jaelin quickly zipped up her pants and headed downstairs.

notti, ddot, and dd welcomed themselves in and got situated on the couch. "welcome in?" jasmine said with an attitude. she closed the door and huffed at the boys.

"what are y'all doing here?" she asked. "we bored. where y'all going?" notti asked, eyeballing jasmine. dd kept his eyes on jaelin whilst ddot kept his eyes on alexandra.

"we're going to the basketball game tonight. well, me and jazzy didn't want to but jaelin wouldn't stop asking." alex spoke. her sister flipped her off, going into the kitchen to get a water.

"that lame ass shit, bro?" ddot said more as of a question. "yes, that 'lame ass shit', ddot. now we need to go," jaelin said grabbing her phone and water heading towards the door.

"y'all ain't goin' alone. we comin' with." dd said, standing up and opening the door for the girl. she smiled at him, her face brightening up. "perfect! since you're coming, you can take my instagram photos." she smiled.

dd almost immediately regretted his decision, groaning as the girl handed him her phone. he took a lot of photos, letting the girl decide in the end.

she smiled at the photos and hugged the boy beside her. "i love them, thank you." she smiled. he smiled back at her, "aye, once you post, i'm screenshotting yours," dd said. she looked at him, confused. she then looked at her friends who gave her that look.

"no weird shit, bro. just give me yo number." he said, giving her his phone. she typed in her phone number, texting a quick hi then giving his phone back.

they all got into the car, jasmine driving. jaelin opened her instagram, going to her notifications. she noticed dd followed her two days ago. she took a glance at him, smiling a little bit. she hit 'follow back' and then posted the photos.

theyluvjae

.••

••

•.•

••

••.

theyluvjae the three musketeers for black out tonight 💌 .

👤 : @jasmineraya , @icespicedoupe

liked by ddosama, and 9,381 others!

comments:

jasmineraya my babies !! .
theyluvjae 😘 .

icespicedoupe favs 💝 .
liked by creator

ddosama 🖤🖤 .
theyluvjae :)) .

nottiosama nah jasmine fine
jasmineraya bolddd .

sugarhilllddot nig y'all ain cute
theyluvjae fuck u ddot 🤔 .

user37 DD ??? BAE U CHEATIN ????
user29 NAH CS FR 🥲 .
theyluvjae LMFAOO YALL FUNNY

user68 i didn't know dd , notti , and ddot knew them?
user59 right..

user0 nah notti trippin 🤣 .
nottiosama or you are? i know what i said 🤷🏽‍♂️ .

ysbtril keepin it 💯 lil sis ? .
theyluvjae always . missin u

user24 LMAOOO DDOT WRONG HE KNOW THEY PRETTY

user98 pretty girls .

jae speaks !

hi guys i'm sorry i didn't update yesterday . i'm in missouri for my cousins funeral n it's js been hard a couple of days . but i'll start trying updating a whole lot over the weekend .

anyways , lmk if you feel like i'm goin 2 fast w jae n dd . i feel like i am but idk . also should i do a chapter js at the basketball game ? if i do it'd focus more on jaelin n ddots friendship 😭 .

lmk :) . don't forget to vote n comment 🤞🏽 .