A few people stopped the listen to him, talking amongst themselves as they nodded to each other — interested in what he was saying.

"And for you older folks," He paused dramatically, "We got sacks!" He joked with a loud obnoxious laugh.

I snorted, shaking my head with a loud laugh as he walked further down the lawn.

"Doc!" I heard an older man say as I went by my family.

An older man came up to my dad — all smiles as he shook my father hand with blatant respect. He was dressed in a way that signified he was important here, and not just another guest.

"After all these years, I finally got you up on my mountain!" He shook his head with a friendly smile.

I went to stand by Lisa as my eyes shifted between the older man and the younger one that stood beside him. It was apparent that he was a worker here as well, which was obvious by the burgundy jacket he wore.

"How's the blood pressure?" My dad partially joked, shaking his hand before turning to speak to the three of us. "Girls, I want you to meet Quincy Jones. He's the owner of Kellerman's and long time friend."

I smiled politely, waving at him slightly as he bowed in a way of greeting in our direction.

"I want you girls to know," He said pointedly with a deep seeded gratefulness, "If it wasn't for your father, I'd be standing here dead!"

"Oh..." Lisa and I both nodded, unsure of what to say to that. He didn't seem to mind though as he snapped his fingers at the otherwise silent young man standing beside him. "Tito, get the bags!"

The man jumped out of his trance and went straight to the trunk; reaching in to take our luggage as I jumped at the chance to help him.

He grinned over at me as we both bent down to reach in the trunk of the car.

"Hey, that's pretty nice of you." He said smoothly with a teasing wink. "You want a job here?"

I chuckled, helping him as we got all of our bags out.

The sun was warm over head, as more people began to show up. I wondered how many there'd be before the day was over with — and how many people this resort could actually hold.

I must've been deep in thought because the guy — Tito — spoke up again to catch my attention.

"You dance at all?" He made small talk, as Quincy chewed the fat with the rest of my family behind us.

I shook my head quickly.

"Oh," He shrugged, "Well, if you're interested, there's a merengue class in the gazebo in the next few minutes." He offered.

"Ah..." I nodded, just to be polite. I wasn't actually planning on going. "That sounds —."

"A dance class!" Lisa gasped, showing up beside me. "Baby, I wanna learn the merengue! We should go!" She looped her arm through mine, looking at Tito curiously. "Where is it?"

"I can shows you if you want." He smiled easily; happy to have her attention. "It's being taught by the greatest teacher. She used to be a rockette."

"Well, if you insist..." She giggled, squeezing my arm.

I put a smile on my face, even though I knew there was a good chance I'd be twisting my ankle my first day at the Catskills.

I was alot of things... But a dancer wasn't one. I didn't have rhythm, and I couldn't follow a beat; but, if this teacher he was talking about was as good as he said, then she'd be put to the test with me.