Has something happened?

" No- " I say chuckling. " Nothing like that. Just... You think you could lend her out to us for a while longer? She has really come in handy to have around. "

I can't say that I would be happy about losing my best mechanic... But for the mother charter, I can make do.

Nodding to myself I say, " You're the man, brother. I'll call you soon about that shipment. "

Flipping the burner closed I sigh with a smile. If I get another blow job like that when she agrees to stay it's all worth it. Dialing Tig, I wait for him to answer. It picks up on the second ring. Always so reliable and loyal, just like a little puppy.

" I'm on my way. Tell the boy's Church ASAP. "

Happy

Can't remember being in this good of a mood after Church before. It's fucking foreign.

So the mother charter wants little miss hot ass to stick around... Not a bad idea from where I'm sitting. Be good to come through on runs to see sex on legs. Be even better to come through and have them legs wrapped around me. I bet the little bitch can go all night. And if she's anything like her old man, freaky as fuck.

" So, I've heard some talking around here about you... " I hear miss hot ass say from over my shoulder.

Now I got the little Sweet Butt seeking me out? Good. Not that I actually see her that way, I just like riling her up. You spend enough time around MCs and you learn which women you can have fun with and which ones you can't or shouldn't. She just so happens to fall under the " shouldn't " category. But fuck do I love to imagine.

" All bad I hope. " I throw over my shoulder.

She laughs a little making my pants a little bit tighter. " You do runs for autism? "

I nod slightly while setting the catch pan where it needs to be so the old oil can drain.

" And cancer, HIV... " Chibs speaks up before popping a chip in his mouth. " He's a jack of all trades, lass. "

She leans against the large too box and says, " I think it's cool. Kids are the future after all. "

The office door opens revealing Gemma. " Hey, Chibs? I need your signature for the green Toyota. "

" See ye later. " He says before stubbing out his cigarette and heading into the office.

Sassi

I barely register Chibs walking away because Happy shifts his arm and I see an awesome-looking tattoo. " I like this. " I say admiring the little blue demon on the back side of his arm.

" Drew it in prison bout ten years back. " He throws over his shoulder gruffly.

That's news to me. " Do any tattoo work? "

" Yeah. You looking to get inked, Sweet Butt? " He grunts out as the black liquid drains into the pan on the floor.

My eyes narrow instantly. " Is asshole your only setting? " 

" Is bitch yours? What do you want? " He asks while wiping his hands on a rag.

I shrug. " I was thinking my dad's inmate number. The one from the wall. Would that be inappropriate? "

" For Tig? " He asks with a smile. " Nah, he'd be proud. "

I shake my head. " Oh, you know he will be. "

My dad is definitely one of a kind.

" You ever inked anyone? " He asks while looking deep into my soul.