This is what Murdoc is wearing

And this is what 2d is wearing

We were at school and we noticed noodle and russ so we went over to them Mudz she said what I said remember that girl u beat up yeah I says she's told WHAT !!!! I screamed I know she said but everyone has been talking about it oh my satan I said she told '!!!! I screamed everyone looked scared what am I gunna do I beat Paula yesterday and shouted at the teacher an flipped over her desk WHAT !!!! Russ and noods said looking like what the hell i told them everything u need to take control of your anger man russ said I know I said while rolling my eyes I looked over to stu he looked so scared and worried he was hurting his hand by biting his little fingerI put my hand over him and said I'm sure everything gunna be okay I said to him he looked at me and said what if they kick u out as soon as he said that the principal called me to her office I looked at everyone one in shock oh satan I said Stuart kissed me I kissed back and said I love u I should be back I said I love u to and I hope u will good luck russ said .

I walked into the office and she looked furious I tried not laugh when people are mad at me I find it funny that's why I laughed at Hannibal this morning she told me to sit in the seat in front of her I did so and I looked at her already bored so what u won't I said well I won't to talk to u Murdoc she said mad/seriously when she said that a person knocked at the door come in the teacher said the person walked in it was Paula I screwed up my face and said why she hear I said while pointing to her because Murdoc u beat her up !!!!no I dint I said trying my best to act !!!! Yes u did!!!! Paula said I started laughing in her face and said yeah I know I did and what about it .

Murdoc !!!! The teacher said I looked at her unbothered yeah I said u can't do that to people and u talked to a teacher disrespectfully she said I don't care I said that's it Murdoc your  expelled she said k I said unbothered do u have some one to pick up she said no I said what about your mum she said i screwed my face up and said DONT TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY !!!!I said extremely mad she looked frightened and said Murdoc I'm very I didn't mean to offended u I rolled my eyes and said just shut up !!!! I could see Paula smirking at the fact that i as sad I grabbed her and said WIPE THAT SMIRK OF OFF YOUR FACE !!!!I screamed she looked scared now i through her onto the floor u looked hurt I laughed in her face and kicked her OW she whined and started to cry .

MURDOC !!!! my teacher said while pulling me of off her and helping her Murdoc please carm down and so I have anyone u trust yes I said very mad that she stopped me who is it she said Stuart I said oh right yes Stuart she said and then went to email so one to find him after about to mins I was still so mad I could kill Paula and then Stuart came through the door is everything okay he said concerned no Stuart the teacher said and pointed to me I was sitting back on a chair raved up in a ball I heard him gasp and say baby he said while putting his hand through my hair and kissed my head baby look at me he said I looked at him and he pecked me on the lips and said are u okay I dint answer I dint won't to  I hugged him he hugged me back .

What wrong he looks to the teacher he is exspelled  shut that's not what he's sad about I dint mean to mention something he was uncomfortable with stu realised straight away this is how I knew he listened to me I love him he is  all ways there for me he amazing .

Oh my he said while hugging me tighter baby it will be okay we don't need to think about that I know we are gunna have to leave now wich is exciting not gunna lie no school wooooo he said I smiled at him and said we hurdly went to school this week he laughed and said I know right and then my teacher handed me my bag I left here we went out and told noodle and russ every thing omg I'm so sorry they said it's okay it don't matter he said we will come round to day she said okay i said that's sounds great .

We left the school and we walked to our house and then played a bunch of games together it was so fun we played Mario cart and he all ways one he was all ways so good at it I chucked are remotes and then I pushed him down to the sofa and kisssd him he kissed back and ran his hands all over me I made lods off hickeys on him he did the same to me it felt amazing I love u I gasped out I love u to he said we got disturbed by a knock at the door we were both very disappointed and then they opened the door there selves it was noodle and russ 2d was sitting on me oh sorry guys noodle said while putting her bag down and russ shut the door behind them and said sorry guys u should be I said he grabbing 2d and hugging him so he was laying on top of off me and smiled and pecked me on the lips and hugged me back russ and noods sat down in the living room as well and then we all played games and talked about songs and played a bit with the music and then talked about the most m randomist things it was so fun me and 2d were hugging I love his hugs he so pretty I love him I kissed he in the forehead
and chilled with the others and talked .

Helllo my lovely's how are u all hope your good bye night / morning