"Why can't you wear what you're wearing already?" I ask curiously.

"Can't dance in this it's too formal y/n." I shrug my shoulders and she disappears for a little while to change.

I decide to change into a t-shirt rather than a shirt and jacket I fix my hair a little when I hear the door go, and emerges Florence in a new dress.

Wow.

I can see her look me up and down. "You changed?" I smirk turning.

"Wanted to be comfortable for the rest of the evening if you want me to change back I can, I just..." She walks closer to me tugging on the hem of my top.

"This works, let me make one little adjustment." She unbuckles my belt and undoes the button of my trousers before unzipping them and tucking my t-shirt in. "That's better." She walks away leaving me dumbfounded.

"Are you ready?" I nod my head slowly. "Er yeah let's go if.. if you're ready?"

Not sure why I'm so nervous all of a sudden maybe it was her boldness or the fact she looks amazing. I need to remember I'm here to do a job... not her.

We arrive at the after-party and I let her go off and do her own thing. I'm standing a the bar generally chatting with everyone and anyone.

"Oh, my y/n is that you?" I whip my head around.

"Anya! Oh wow, it's good to see you!"

Anya Taylor-Joy. The last security detail I was assigned, was like a little sister to me.

"How have you been? we've missed having you around!" I gesture so we can sit and have a chat, All the while keeping an eye on Florence who seems to be having a great time.

Florence's POV

"All night I haven't seen him all night!" I complained to Ashley.

"Well, you are inside no weirdos to like I dunno attack you I guess he's probably having a drink at the bar maybe relaxing a little? Go look."

I walk towards the bar and see him sitting and laughing with Anya. Her hand resting on his forearms, those incredibly strong-looking forearms that I want to fall asleep in, dig my nails into as he's pounding...Nope!

I turn to shake my head and find the nearest guy I can dance with.

"Will! Oh god, I'm so glad I found you let's dance!" I pull his arms around my waist as I move my ass into his crotch.

"Flo please don't take this the wrong way but I don't."

"No, no! Ew! it's not like that, gross! I'm trying to get back at someone."

"Oh, I see, cool!" Luckily, Will gets into it. We've known each other for years so it doesn't feel weird. Whilst we dance I tell him about my little crush on Y/n.

"I get it he's a good-looking dude. Oh, wait did you say he was talking to Anya 'cause she just left."

My head whips around to see him sitting alone nursing the same drink he's had for the last two hours.

"Go talk to him."

"And say what?" I throw my hands up.
"I fancy you y/n but you work as part of my security team so it'd be inappropriate but please oh please! let me suck your dick."

I hear a soft cough from behind me. My eyes widen and I see Will retreat rather quickly.

"I just wondered if you'd be OK with only Terry if I took off unless you were planning to leave soon." I nod.

"I'd like to go back to the hotel." The whole journey is spent in complete silence.

"You can go if you want Tez I can escort her to her room."