I Still Heart You

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

February 11th

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

February 11th

The only remotely interesting tidbit that came out of last month's roster meeting was the announcement of the "Secret Valentine" game. For two weeks, willing participants would submit their names to self-appointed "Love Keepers" Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston, and take part in a raffle draw to determine their Valentine and give gifts to their chosen ones in time for the big day.

February 14th was around the corner and there was excitement in the air. Today, both rosters were in the same place, and WWE was embracing the spirit of the season, with the huge catering room strewn with red hearts and balloons as presents were exchanged left and right. The smile on Mimi's face was bittersweet as she watched the varying reactions of her colleagues to their gifts. Honestly, she was a little envious, because her secret Valentine was yet to reveal themselves. Besides, this was only reminding her that she had missed last year's festivities due to being stuck at home nursing an injury and a broken heart...

Her best friend and tag team partner Nadine dropped back into the seat beside her, interrupting her thoughts. "So, you gonna finally tell me who that belongs to?" she demanded, gesturing towards the sizable gift bag that sat by Mimi's ankles.

Exhaling heavily, Mimi rolled her eyes. "At this point, I'm taking the secret to the grave. Mind your business, Nadine."

"Come on, what is the big deal? You know I picked Shotzi as my Valentine. She loved my gift, by the way. Why the fuck can't you tell me yours?"

"Because I don't feel like it."

"Fine. If you won't tell me, at least let me set you up with someone for Valentine's Day. You can't be cramped up all alone in your crib doing nothing. And no, your dildo does not count."

Mimi really should have kept her mouth shut. Emboldened by a shared bottle of Sauvignon Blanc - as well as Nadine's explicit plans to seduce a certain Solo Sikoa - Mimi had confessed to her the perilous state of her own sex life. She was coming up on one calendar year without dick. Borderline celibate. Yes she sounded dramatic, but as an athlete, sex was crucial to her wellbeing. This drought was making her moody and irritable and she was hitting the other girls a little too stiffly in the ring. She just needed a good, solid, thorough fucking from a stud of a man instead of a toy. Even if it was just once a week, it would be enough to keep her from pining for her ex-boyfriend.