I groan in anguish and I hear her give a small chuckle before she gets out of my hold to open the door. I see her take a note from a man and she walks inside as she reads it."She wants me to meet her at 8pm tomorrow. In the casino. "I nod and walk to the glass window, taking in the view. I feel her come up to me.
"I want to know you." She utters softly out of nowhere and I turn to see a small smile tug at her lips."What exactly do you want to know?" I ask, remembering who I've taught myself to be for so many years. I remember at sixteen, being whipped like an animal in Anika's red room, being a submissive bitch.

Accepting punishment for not knowing how to please her. She calls it love. Somewhere in her sick twisted mind she believes she loves me.
"I want to know what you know about Anika after working with her over the years." She blurts and I realise that she doesn't care about me, she only cares about what she will get from me. Sex, company, information but I can't blame her, she bought me and so she owns me. I smirk, looking at her from the corner of my eyes. "I don't snitch on my boss. It's part of our code of ethics.

I'm sorry I can't say anything to you." She nods slightly, walking towards the dinning table, pulls out a chair and signals me to join her.

I do.

She pours me a glass of champagne and I appreciatively take it from her, sipping it. I see contemplation in her eyes, before an obvious fuck it.
"She's worse than you think she is." When those words comes out of her mouth, I shift in my seat.

I know Anika is brutal and wicked, maybe the very devil himself but the distant fear in the eyes of Evie spoke way more volumes on what I already experienced with Anika for ten years. She stands up and discards her black suit,leaving her waistcoat, pants and the gun holster with the barrette. And even with all these clothes on, she looks so intoxicating and smells better.

"I know." I whisper and continue. "But you are not any different from her." I add, trying not to sound as disappointed as I feel. I see the blood physically drain from her face. She looks oddly pale, like it affects her. It quickly disappears, as if it was never there and she smiles.

Another knock on the door interrupts us again and she goes ahead to open it. This time it is the same bald guy who looked at me weirdly at the hanger when we landed. He speaks as soon as she let's him in. "Boss, we have prepared everything, Anika won't be able to escape. " His thick French accent fills the room. I must admit, he's a very sexy guy but I'm not gay. Evie nods and hum, signalling him to leave. He gives me one last eerie look that makes my blood run cold.

I think Evie notices and laughs immediately she shuts the door behind him and sees the look on my face. I scowl at her and she immediately grows quiet, snickering under her breath.
I look at her and stand up. I see the subtle look of fear in her eyes, even though she tries hard to hide it. I walk closer and I see her move back until her back is against the glass window. I block her by placing both of my palms against the sides of her head. I see her gulp, trying to get away from me by pushing me away.

●●●●●

"I can see you have grown very disrespectful over these past few weeks." I whisper right inside her ear and give it a gentle bite. She let's out a little moan, trying hard to suppress it.
"You and I know how much I hate it when you try to suppress those sexy moans" I say, leaving wet kisses on her neck. The heavy breathing starts and I raise my head from her neck to look at her, her droopy eyes tell me what I need to know.

"Let's go fuck that disrespect out of you" I whisper on her neck and lift her up over my shoulder. I hear her gasp, I give her ass a little smack and take a handful of it, squeezing. She let's out the moan I've been looking for. I throw her on the bed, not hard enough to hurt her but hard enough to make bounce a few times.