#1: 🍓information chapter🍓

This picture is owned by me I made her appearance in Monster Girl Maker

The appearance of y/n: has long white hair that fades to light pink she also has bangs that cover her left eye, she has blue eyes and a spade shape tail that is white that fades to pale pink. She also has two tattoos on her right shoulder she has a large flower tattoo that is the color purple, and on her left right below her collar bone she has a heart tattoo with an arrow through it.

Name: Y/n Hanzunin

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Personality: She can be dirty-minded but kind and caring, she also is very loyal to the people she cares about, she might seem like a pervert at first but when you get to know her she is very chill and fun to hang out with.

Quirks: She has two quirks
First is: pink, white fire. She can make fire from her body and she is immune to fire at any temperature, her body is also much warmer than normal due to her quirk.

Second is The pleasure demon, she can appear in people's dreams and give them a "fun time" when she has a "fun time" with someone she can also use their quirks but only for 20 minutes. She also becomes physically stronger, she also becomes faster when she runs. she can also heal people with her blood and saliva but both her blood and saliva taste sweet.

FunFact about y/n:
Her chest size is the D cup size.
Her hip is pretty large but not too large.
She is a gymnast. Well, she used to she stopped being a gymnast when she was 13 because she wanted to be a nurse and then a gymnast. 

She uses her tail and wraps it around her arm when she is bored. She also uses her tail to sometimes carry items

Talents/hobbies: Medical knowledge, sewing, singing, and using musical instruments. Making Digital art, cooking, and gymnastics but she is less flexible.