"Hello, girls. Good thing I'm making extra," Leo chuckles, continuing to cut up the birria.

"Yes. Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Flores."

"Hi," Max grins, waving, as Sam leans on the counter, dropping her voice to a whisper.

"I know I'm not supposed to have boys over after 8, but it's pouring and Steve was nice enough to drive me home-"

"Of course he can come in, can't believe you have him standing in the rain," Gianna narrows her eyes, as Leo's ears perk up at the word he.

"Woah, woah, woah."

"Cue Hurricane Leo," Sam rolls her eyes, as the younger girls chuckle.

"I said no boys after 8."

"Actually you said no boys in our rooms after 8," Bianca looks at her watch.

"And it's pouring out, Dad! No one should be alone in a storm like this. Can't he just wait it out in here?"

"He made you cry."

"Steve made you cry?" Max and El gasp, furthering her embarrassment.

"Dad! We have witnesses!" she dramatically sighs.

Gianna then whispers something to him with a very stern face, before walking to the front door, letting Steve in.

"Hello, Steve. Please come in."

"Hi, Mrs. Flores. Thank you for letting me in," he smiles.

"Of course, Steve, you're always welcome," she leads him into the kitchen, where he greets the rest of the room.

Gianna then shoos them upstairs to change, not wanting her floors to get messed up.

"Everyone put your wet clothes in here," Sam grabs an empty laundry basket while Bianca grabs pajamas for her friends. "I can wash and dry them."

"Here," Bianca comes back out, handing Max and El clothes and pointing to her and Sam's bathrooms. "You guys can change in there."

The girls nod, going to change as Bianca goes into her room.

"You should still have some clothes in the guest room. If not, I guess I can give you some from my personal collection," Sam shrugs jokingly.

"How sweet of you to give me back my clothes."

"I know right?" she jokes, closing her door behind her.

He smiles to himself, going to check the drawers only to see blankets where his clothes used to reside.

Walking across the hall, he opens her door without thinking, not expecting the sight before him.

In hindsight, it wasn't very smart to walk in the room without knocking, especially after she went in specifically to change, but it still surprised him to see Samantha in nothing but her underwear.

"Oh, sorry, Jesus Christ- Sorry," he closes the door as soon as he realizes he'd just spent the last five seconds staring.

"Just- Just one second," she quickly slides on her shorts and a Hawkins Cheerleading t shirt before opening the door.

He embarrassedly looks over, grimace on his face. "I should've knocked, but there weren't any clothes in the guest room?"

"Oh, um..." she searches through her drawers, finding a t-shirt and sweatpants that belonged to Steve, handing them to him. "Here."

"I'm sorry again. I wasn't thinking, and I didn't see anything. Not that there wasn't anything to see, there's plenty- I'm gonna go change," he winces at his wording, while she fondly smiles, a laugh begging to be let out.